K-9 Officer corruption - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: K-9 Officer corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    I don't have any more meds, due to the FDLE Chemist in P'Cola having taken all of them out of evidence... :lol:
    you can bet all your diamonds dave that the fdle will sweep that under the carpet too! I think they are downplaying the #s already also.The public will never get the truth if fdle handles investigation in house ops:
    Brooms are sweeping and have been for some time.

This is the reason I posed the original question and got responses from baffoons.

First, you have a Governor that authorizes an investigation into conduct of a Jax Special Agent while his ASAC runs and hides.

This coming AFTER that great Investigation into the LT Gov... (hun?)

Next you have the PROC ASAC arrested and charged with Grand Theft (SDepo).

Allegations at that time also include a SA that tipped off local media to a DEA Meth Raid.

Then, is it a surprise that the Chemist was stealing dope??? HELLO??? WTF.

Let me be clear, FDLE has SOME damn good agents, however, the leadership, is at best questionable and that is my entire point. Those that choose to post statements against me keep it up, you make yourselves look really good. There will be some looking...

[quote=Diamond Dave]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Diamond Dave":22hrled4
    I don't have any more meds, due to the FDLE Chemist in P'Cola having taken all of them out of evidence... :lol:
    you can bet all your diamonds dave that the fdle will sweep that under the carpet too! I think they are downplaying the #s already also.The public will never get the truth if fdle handles investigation in house ops:
    Brooms are sweeping and have been for some time.

This is the reason I posed the original question and got responses from baffoons.

First, you have a Governor that authorizes an investigation into conduct of a Jax Special Agent while his ASAC runs and hides.

This coming AFTER that great Investigation into the LT Gov... (hun?)

Next you have the PROC ASAC arrested and charged with Grand Theft (SDepo).

Allegations at that time also include a SA that tipped off local media to a DEA Meth Raid.

Then, is it a surprise that the Chemist was stealing dope??? HELLO??? WTF.

Let me be clear, FDLE has SOME damn good agents, however, the leadership, is at best questionable and that is my entire point. Those that choose to post statements against me keep it up, you make yourselves look really good. There will be some looking...[/quote:22hrled4]

"This is the reason I posed the original question and got responses from baffoons"

The original question in this thread was posted by an unregistered user and asked "...so was any violation of law committed?" The overall topic was the legality of a municipal police officer's use of his K9 as a breeding stud. Registered user Diamond Dave responds to the question with the answer: "I would say so. Using City Owned property (dog) to profit is surely imoral, unethical and probably illegal, depending on where in FL you live...If this is true, it should be reported."

Now what I'm gathering from your above statement is that you posed the question about the K9 since it is the original question in this thread. Then, as Diamond Dave, you responded to your own question as if you were another person. Accurate?

Not at all. Saw a valid question, dealt with something similar and wanted to opine.

Since then, its been attack, attack, attack by those posting as FDLE "Guests".

Pretty sad.

I have always posted on this site under "Diamond Dave".

Any other questions?

Not at all. Saw a valid question, dealt with something similar and wanted to opine.

Pretty sad.

Any other questions?
    Yes. What was the original question you posed?

Pretty sad.

Any other questions?
    You can go back and read my original post. Still not understanding you logic. But I do have a question for those that pretend to be FDLE Agents and enjoy bashing me on this site.

I would like to know your opinion about the new pharmaceutical drug, Zohydro ER, and how you, a Special Agent with the top law enforcement agency in Florida, see it impacting the drug problem we face here in Florida.

All B.S. aside, serious question for the experts in the State. Please Opine. Let's see if any of you step up.

[quote=Diamond Dave]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Diamond Dave":3vumgete

Pretty sad.

Any other questions?
    You can go back and read my original post. Still not understanding you logic. But I do have a question for those that pretend to be FDLE Agents and enjoy bashing me on this site.

I would like to know your opinion about the new pharmaceutical drug, Zohydro ER, and how you, a Special Agent with the top law enforcement agency in Florida, see it impacting the drug problem we face here in Florida.

All B.S. aside, serious question for the experts in the State. Please Opine. Let's see if any of you step up.[/quote:3vumgete]

This is your original post:
    I would say so. Using City Owned property (dog) to profit is surely imoral, unethical and probably illegal, depending on where in FL you live...

If this is true, it should be reported.

Those are declarative statements. There are no questions anywhere in the post.

I am more confused than ever.

What exactly is the issue here? I respond to I post, get bashed for it, then I also get accused of creating the post I originally responded to? Do I have this all correct?

In the mean time, NO ONE responses to questions about illegal, unethical and immoral activity.

I hope none of the posters are actual sworn agents...we are in some serious trouble. This is all too amusing.

I am more confused than ever.

What exactly is the issue here? I respond to I post, get bashed for it, then I also get accused of creating the post I originally responded to? Do I have this all correct?

In the mean time, NO ONE responses to questions about illegal, unethical and immoral activity.

I hope none of the posters are actual sworn agents...we are in some serious trouble. This is all too amusing.
    1. You wrote "...Brooms are sweeping and have been for some time. This is the reason I posed the original question"
    2. The original question on this thread is: "...At no point was the department made aware of his actions, so was any violation of law committed?
    3. When asked if you wrote that question, you said that did not. Ok, so you didn't pose the original question. Got it
    4. When asked what question you did pose (since it wasn't the original question on this thread) you respond "You can go back and read my original post"
    5. You original post contains no questions.

Where are you going with this?

This is sort of Howie Mandell humor, isn't it?

How about you turn your mirror of investigation to the questions about corruption in FDLE (Graves, JROC, PROC) as well as the new Rx Drug just approved by the Feds. Any opine on those or do you want to still keep tying to find out who originated the post about K-9 Corruption? You're an agent, just subpoena the records from this site. Officer Corruption is a serious issue and FDLE is serious about it, based on comments attacking me, so why don't you just find out who posted the question? When you find out, please let me know too.

yup, FDLE is corrupt.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast