K9 Milton Academy - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: K9 Milton Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Courious
    I saw a deputy in the store the other day and he was talking about the dogs he has he trains for various law enforcement agencies. Are these dogs still working dogs or are they dogs that have not made it all the way through training? I think he said he was K9 Milton Academy or something like that. Does anyone know anything?

To whom it may concern: I'm Steve Williams, Owner/K9 Trainer of Milton K9 Academy and years ago while I was attending College pursuing my degree in Criminal Justice I worked for Vice in Pensacola as a CPL. Field Supervisor and Campus Security Supervisor., I also volunteered with K9 Search and Recovery training K9's for Search and Rescue. During that time I drove a Crown Victoria or as they posted a Police Vehicle with lights, radio and cage or dividing barrier. This was a patrol vehicle I used for my job that was from my company before I purchased it for personal use and yes K9 Search and Rescue was one of the vehicles uses however when used for K9 Search and Rescue the lights were removed. Now the radio and cage was obviously used for K9 Search and Rescue prohibiting K9's from obstructing driving and the radio was used for base communications or K9 Tracking in the field. For your information this is not a crime!!!!!
    My background in Law Enforcement started with Escambia County, Juvenile Justice Boot camp, Vice and Nyco Security, State of AL. DOC, State Of LA. Tactical Unit, DOC K9 Search Team, DOC Special Response Team and prior Military. I'm truly blessed for the oppourtunity to serve and protect and my only regret is a back injury which keeps me from Law Enforcement. I do train K9's for LEO'S and Military Clients and proud to give them a discounted rate for their daily duties of protecting our families and community while they risk their lives! I'd be happy to enter into a friendly sporting competition with any other K9 Handler from Agility, Confidence Course, Advanced Obedience and bite sleeve force upon request if anyone has any doubt about my K9's! Any questions or comments, please contact me at MiltonK9Academy on Facebook or website. May the Lord bless my brothers and sisters in Uniform! One last thing, Pics. of my Milton K9 Academy are posted on google or website and Facebook if anyone wants to compare it

[quote=ok again]
    Quote Originally Posted by "No LEO":223m6w7b
    I saw a deputy in the store the other day and he was talking about the dogs he has he trains for various law enforcement agencies. Are these dogs still working dogs or are they dogs that have not made it all the way through training? I think he said he was K9 Milton Academy or something like that. Does anyone know anything?

He's not a deputy. He is the farthest thing from it. He also does not train dogs for law enforcement agencies.
    Ok, isn't that what we call a crime? How come he is allowed to pass himself off as a deputy that trains LEO dogs? Is there no crime that says you cannot pass yourself off as a deputy unless you are a K9 deputy? I have seen him noumerous times around town all decked out in "law enforcement uniform --ish" and a vehicle that has lights, radio, and a transport divider all things that a lay person would not know the difference and saying he use to be in law enforcement and the military, Escambia Search and Rescue (which should be clue #1!!). He even has a fancy shirt stating K9 Milton Academy. Has anyone checked this out before something bad happens or someone gets hurt????? I use to work as LEO in Virginia, we use to call that "Pro-active Law Enforcement." Now I'm not saying give any major details on an investigation, but at least tell us if it is being looked into to give us some kind of comfort that OtiS is not just sweeping this under the rug!!!!!!![/quote:223m6w7b]

To whom it may concern: I'm Steve Williams, Owner/K9 Trainer of Milton K9 Academy and years ago while I was attending College pursuing my degree in Criminal Justice I worked for Vice in Pensacola as a CPL. Field Supervisor and Campus Security Supervisor., I also volunteered with K9 Search and Recovery training K9's for Search and Rescue. During that time I drove a Crown Victoria or as they posted a Police Vehicle with lights, radio and cage or dividing barrier. This was a patrol vehicle I used for my job that was from my company before I purchased it for personal use and yes K9 Search and Rescue was one of the vehicles uses however when used for K9 Search and Rescue the lights were removed. Now the radio and cage was obviously used for K9 Search and Rescue prohibiting K9's from obstructing driving and the radio was used for base communications or K9 Tracking in the field. For your information this is not a crime!!!!!
    My background in Law Enforcement started with Escambia County, Juvenile Justice Boot camp, Vice and Nyco Security, State of AL. DOC, State Of LA. Tactical Unit, DOC K9 Search Team, DOC Special Response Team and prior Military. I'm truly blessed for the oppourtunity to serve and protect and my only regret is a back injury which keeps me from Law Enforcement. I do train K9's for LEO'S and Military Clients and proud to give them a discounted rate for their daily duties of protecting our families and community while they risk their lives! I'd be happy to enter into a friendly sporting competition with any other K9 Handler from Agility, Confidence Course, Advanced Obedience and bite sleeve force upon request if anyone has any doubt about my K9's! Any questions or comments, please contact me at MiltonK9Academy on Facebook or website. May the Lord bless my brothers and sisters in Uniform! One last thing, Pics. of my Milton K9 Academy are posted on google or website and Facebook if anyone wants to compare it

Quote Originally Posted by WOW REALLY???
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yeah. He trains dogs for other agencies.

You gotta love a wisaass. You stink

[quote=ok again]
    Quote Originally Posted by "No LEO":2xwhml1v

He's not a deputy. He is the farthest thing from it. He also does not train dogs for law enforcement agencies.
    Ok, isn't that what we call a crime? How come he is allowed to pass himself off as a deputy that trains LEO dogs? Is there no crime that says you cannot pass yourself off as a deputy unless you are a K9 deputy? I have seen him noumerous times around town all decked out in "law enforcement uniform --ish" and a vehicle that has lights, radio, and a transport divider all things that a lay person would not know the difference and saying he use to be in law enforcement and the military, Escambia Search and Rescue (which should be clue #1!!). He even has a fancy shirt stating K9 Milton Academy. Has anyone checked this out before something bad happens or someone gets hurt????? I use to work as LEO in Virginia, we use to call that "Pro-active Law Enforcement." Now I'm not saying give any major details on an investigation, but at least tell us if it is being looked into to give us some kind of comfort that OtiS is not just sweeping this under the rug!!!!!!![/quote:2xwhml1v]

[quote=MiltonK9Academy]
    Quote Originally Posted by ok again
    Quote Originally Posted by "No LEO":aibvvq6b

Good afternoon, I'm Steve Williams Owner/K9 Handler with Milton K9 Academy. I would like for you to read my post and respectfully request that you don't speak of me unless you know the facts or truth about my background. I'm offended by your juvenile slander of my character and after you read my post I'm sure you're realize I've never been far from it! Have you ever been on a Tactical Team or K9 Team, what about Military? We both have worn the uniform, spent countless hours on physical training, classroom instruction, firearms training, polishing boots, ironing uniforms, enduring all kind of stress job related so why do you feel the need to attempt to discredit my accomplishments? Have I offended you in the past or have we dated the same girl before lol whatever the case may be I forgive you and respect the badge you wear but personally sir, I don't respect you. If you're interested in regaining your dignity, please contact me so we can reach an understanding in an appropriate and mature fashion. God bless!

Ok, isn't that what we call a crime? How come he is allowed to pass himself off as a deputy that trains LEO dogs? Is there no crime that says you cannot pass yourself off as a deputy unless you are a K9 deputy? I have seen him noumerous times around town all decked out in "law enforcement uniform --ish" and a vehicle that has lights, radio, and a transport divider all things that a lay person would not know the difference and saying he use to be in law enforcement and the military, Escambia Search and Rescue (which should be clue #1!!). He even has a fancy shirt stating K9 Milton Academy. Has anyone checked this out before something bad happens or someone gets hurt????? I use to work as LEO in Virginia, we use to call that "Pro-active Law Enforcement." Now I'm not saying give any major details on an investigation, but at least tell us if it is being looked into to give us some kind of comfort that OtiS is not just sweeping this under the rug!!!!!!!

My background in Law Enforcement started with Escambia County, Juvenile Justice Boot camp, Vice and Nyco Security, State of AL. DOC, State Of LA. Tactical Unit, DOC K9 Search Team, DOC Special Response Team and prior Military. I'm truly blessed for the oppourtunity to serve and protect and my only regret is a back injury which keeps me from Law Enforcement. I do train K9's for LEO'S and Military Clients and proud to give them a discounted rate for their daily duties of protecting our families and community while they risk their lives! I'd be happy to enter into a friendly sporting competition with any other K9 Handler from Agility, Confidence Course, Advanced Obedience and bite sleeve force upon request if anyone has any doubt about my K9's! Any questions or comments, please contact me at MiltonK9Academy on Facebook or website. May the Lord bless my brothers and sisters in Uniform! One last thing, Pics. of my Milton K9 Academy are posted on google or website and Facebook if anyone wants to compare it[/quote:aibvvq6b]

Quote Originally Posted by No LEO

Feel free to check out Milton K9 Academy on Facebook and watch videos or look at pictures of what I do with these amazing K9's!

[quote=ok again]
    Quote Originally Posted by "No LEO":1jtxlodl

Ok, isn't that what we call a crime? How come he is allowed to pass himself off as a deputy that trains LEO dogs? Is there no crime that says you cannot pass yourself off as a deputy unless you are a K9 deputy? I have seen him noumerous times around town all decked out in "law enforcement uniform --ish" and a vehicle that has lights, radio, and a transport divider all things that a lay person would not know the difference and saying he use to be in law enforcement and the military, Escambia Search and Rescue (which should be clue #1!!). He even has a fancy shirt stating K9 Milton Academy. Has anyone checked this out before something bad happens or someone gets hurt????? I use to work as LEO in Virginia, we use to call that "Pro-active Law Enforcement." Now I'm not saying give any major details on an investigation, but at least tell us if it is being looked into to give us some kind of comfort that OtiS is not just sweeping this under the rug!!!!!!![/quote:1jtxlodl]

I'm Steve Williams Owner/K9 Handler with Milton K9 Academy and I would like to correct a falsehood someone on here posted about me.... I have never volunteered with Escambia Search and Rescue however I know them well and we share a mutual respect due to training time together from another K9 Search and Rescue Organization prior to ESAR starting up! I do train some of their members K9's and I consider it an honor! These volunteers sacrifice everything from time to money in effort to serve their community and be available 24/7 at a moments notice to save lives. Is this a crime too? Do you want to report me for this too? Here's the facts people, I'm happy to give you negative jealous bloggers a free demonstration of what my K9's do anytime on the Agility Course just contact me and maybe you will gain a respect and appreciation for what these K9's and myself go through! As a Christian, I forgive you and God bless!!!!!

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Removed multiple repetitive posts made by user: MiltonK9Academy. Please don't do that. Thanks.

He's not a deputy. He is the farthest thing from it. He also does not train dogs for law enforcement agencies.[/quote]

Feel free to check out Milton K9 Academy on Facebook and watch videos or look at pictures of what I do with these amazing K9's![/quote]

UUUMMMMJHHH I wouldn't call that a reference worth checking out, 'cause we all know that what's on facebook is truth and factual. Might as well check out you tube while your at it and get the REAL SCOOP!

Quote Originally Posted by UHHH PLLEEEAAASSSEE

Feel free to check out Milton K9 Academy on Facebook and watch videos or look at pictures of what I do with these amazing K9's![/quote]

UUUMMMMJHHH I wouldn't call that a reference worth checking out, 'cause we all know that what's on facebook is truth and factual. Might as well check out you tube while your at it and get the REAL SCOOP![/quote]

Lol whatever....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast