K9 Milton Academy
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

K9 Milton Academy

I saw a deputy in the store the other day and he was talking about the dogs he has he trains for various law enforcement agencies. Are these dogs still working dogs or are they dogs that have not made it all the way through training? I think he said he was K9 Milton Academy or something like that. Does anyone know anything?

Re: K9 Milton Academy

Yeah. He trains dogs for other agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yeah. He trains dogs for other agencies.

You gotta love a wisaass. You stink

Quote Originally Posted by Courious
    I saw a deputy in the store the other day and he was talking about the dogs he has he trains for various law enforcement agencies. Are these dogs still working dogs or are they dogs that have not made it all the way through training? I think he said he was K9 Milton Academy or something like that. Does anyone know anything?

He's not a deputy. He is the farthest thing from it. He also does not train dogs for law enforcement agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by No LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Courious

He's not a deputy. He is the farthest thing from it. He also does not train dogs for law enforcement agencies.
    Ok, isn't that what we call a crime? How come he is allowed to pass himself off as a deputy that trains LEO dogs? Is there no crime that says you cannot pass yourself off as a deputy unless you are a K9 deputy? I have seen him noumerous times around town all decked out in "law enforcement uniform --ish" and a vehicle that has lights, radio, and a transport divider all things that a lay person would not know the difference and saying he use to be in law enforcement and the military, Escambia Search and Rescue (which should be clue #1!!). He even has a fancy shirt stating K9 Milton Academy. Has anyone checked this out before something bad happens or someone gets hurt????? I use to work as LEO in Virginia, we use to call that "Pro-active Law Enforcement." Now I'm not saying give any major details on an investigation, but at least tell us if it is being looked into to give us some kind of comfort that OtiS is not just sweeping this under the rug!!!!!!!

A report has been done on this from my understanding

Maybe we can call him out to track the next time we have a major crime.

Quote Originally Posted by CHICKEN POTPIE
    Maybe we can call him out to track the next time we have a major crime.

DB: "No. No. No. Do me a favor. How about no. I have a butt to kiss."

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 1
    A report has been done on this from my understanding
    Now we all know that it must be someone who knows someone in the admin department. Cause if a report was done, that just means someone asked him if he needs any help and he said no and they walked away and stamped "ALL CLEAR, NO DANGER HERE" and filed it in the oval can under their desk. Be scared people, be vary scared!!!!!!!

The plain and simple of it is he needs to be arrested for LEO imposter FIRST BEFORE something bad happens. Strip him of ALL LEO-ish gear and uniforms, shirts, BDU's, cuff keys, and anything that might in the slightest hint towards being a LEO in any way and this INCLUDES K9 (even though his dogs couldn't find a fart in the wind if it was done in their faces) and anything in his vehicle (divider, lights etc.). Ship him back to the ESCAMBIA side of the river and let them shoot him.

HE is DANGEROUS and as per the norm in this department it will wait until it is toooooooo late.

THE WORST PART IS THAT HE HAS SPAWNED A CHILD TO FOLLOW IN HIS FOOT STEPS!!! I FEEL SORRY FOR THE KID, NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast