K9 Milton Academy - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: K9 Milton Academy

Quote Originally Posted by milton k9 academy
    Quote Originally Posted by "UHHH PLLEEEAAASSSEE":3ba898a4
    He's not a deputy. He is the farthest thing from it. He also does not train dogs for law enforcement agencies.

Feel free to check out Milton K9 Academy on Facebook and watch videos or look at pictures of what I do with these amazing K9's![/quote:3ba898a4]

UUUMMMMJHHH I wouldn't call that a reference worth checking out, 'cause we all know that what's on facebook is truth and factual. Might as well check out you tube while your at it and get the REAL SCOOP!

Lol whatever....[/quote]

I just saw you at the post office. Neither you nor your TRUCK look anything like a law enforcement vehicle. Someone needs to get a life.

Re: K9 Milton Academy

Thank you for your observation and comment, I agree with you 100%!

Unregistered

Angry Whattt? Step away from the crack pipe Deputy self-important!

Quote Originally Posted by ;1921283
    He's not a deputy. He is the farthest thing from it. He also does not train dogs for law enforcement agencies.
    Really?? Please explain exactly what "the farthest thing from it" is. Do you mean he is an ex-military or ex-LEO officer who still works in the K9 field because of his love for working dogs . . . . or because of his respect for the career he used to persue? Sounds to me like you may have a personal issue with the guy & you are too petty to actually discuss that issue. An assinine comment like the one you made is why there are so many people in our country who view ALL law enforcement personnel with suspicion & distrust.

Do you have any ACTUAL evidence the man in question has attempted to pass himself off as something he is not, or are you just running your head hoping to convince us all of your in-depth connecitons, or how important you are (in your own mind)?

Don't get me wrong, I do NOT know Mr. Williams on a personal level. I HAVE met him (three separate times, if I recall correctly) & all three times were in local businesses (TSC, PetSmart etc.) where he had a client's dog with him that he was evaluating, at their request, so he could determine what level the dog's training should be started at. I am NOT a K9 LEO officer, nor was I a K9 handler in the military, but I have been around LEO K9's my entire life as my father was one of 3 MHP officers who had working dogs in the State of MT in the early 70's. Due to this, I have had a fondeness for GSD & Beligian Malinois sicne I was a child and HAVE owned, trained & competed with both breeds, as well as Rottweilers, since I was in my teens.

I grew up in a law enforcement family in rural Montana & my relatives have been in law enforcement since my great great grandparents emmigrated from Scotland & Ireland & settled along the High-line in Montana. I would have to set down & count them all up to figure out howm many LEO's are in my background, but the paternal side of my family have spent careers working as deputy shreiffs, the sheriff of Whateland county, Sheiff of Carbon County, several sheiff's deputies, 9 patrol officers on variious MT city police departments, 2 deputy US marshall's 1 "revenue agent" prior to the BATFE becoming the BATFE & 3 FBI special agents. I joined the military with every intention of following in this tradition & then had the bad luck to be stationed on the pre-commisisioning crew of a Navy Cruiser in Pascagoula, MS. Until that point, EVERY LEO I had met had one thing in common . . . . they all wanted to make our society a better, safer place to live. I actually thought the crazy stories you saw on TV & in the newspapers about corrupt, self-serving law enforcement personnel who had chosen that profession so they could Lord their power over others had to be complete fiction.

Unfortunately, I learned that there definitely IS a discernable portion of the law enforcement community in our country who are not there to serve the community. . . . they are there to bully others & make themselves feel important. After finally accepting that understanding, I changed career tacts & have persued a different job path, which in addition to not requiring me deal with those defective personality types, turned out to pay much better than I could ever have expected of a law enforcement career. My exposure to these individuals, which started in Ms & then expanded to FL, opened my eyes to why so many people have extremely negative views of law enforcement personnel as a whole. Do I belive this is the norm? NO ABSOLUTELY NOT, but there are enough of you out there to make honest citizens fear for their safety every time they are confronted by an LEO in their daily lives. This saddens me greatly, but I realized it was not something I could ever change with the way attitudes here in my new home are, so it is something I live with every day & I know it would embarrass my father & greandfather immensely to know that I no longer attempt to convince anyone of the undeniable honorable intentions of the average LEO they may encounter.

The only contact I have had with Mr. Williams was the first two times I saw him in the above-mentioned business establishements. The last time I saw him, it was only to shake hands & say hello briefly. The first two times, he was extremely pleasant to deal with and, while I was close enough to hear, he went out of his way to carefully explain to interested personnel why he was there, what he was trying to teach the K9, and how they could help the animal understand the new situations it was experiencing. The young man NEVER attempted to pass himself off as something he was not, he succinctly explained who he was, why he was there & asked for my wife & my cooperation to help him put the K9 he was working with at ease to help them adapt to a new situation. he WAS wearing a Milton K9 Academy shirt & a pair of utility trousers, which looked NOTHING like a LEO uniform to anyone who has not been hiding under a rock for the last 20 years, nor did he ever imply he was in anyway employed by, or associated with any local law enforcement agency.

Perhaps you should take a moment to reflect on what your real motives for making libelous statements (yes, our State supreme court has ruled that social media posts are leaglly admissible as libel, when intent or inadequate perfunctory dillegence can be infered by any reasonable perosn . . . . which any 3rd year law student could easily show based upon your previous statements).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really?? Please explain exactly what "the farthest thing from it" is. Do you mean he is an ex-military or ex-LEO officer who still works in the K9 field because of his love for working dogs . . . . or because of his respect for the career he used to persue? Sounds to me like you may have a personal issue with the guy & you are too petty to actually discuss that issue. An assinine comment like the one you made is why there are so many people in our country who view ALL law enforcement personnel with suspicion & distrust.

Do you have any ACTUAL evidence the man in question has attempted to pass himself off as something he is not, or are you just running your head hoping to convince us all of your in-depth connecitons, or how important you are (in your own mind)?

Don't get me wrong, I do NOT know Mr. Williams on a personal level. I HAVE met him (three separate times, if I recall correctly) & all three times were in local businesses (TSC, PetSmart etc.) where he had a client's dog with him that he was evaluating, at their request, so he could determine what level the dog's training should be started at. I am NOT a K9 LEO officer, nor was I a K9 handler in the military, but I have been around LEO K9's my entire life as my father was one of 3 MHP officers who had working dogs in the State of MT in the early 70's. Due to this, I have had a fondeness for GSD & Beligian Malinois sicne I was a child and HAVE owned, trained & competed with both breeds, as well as Rottweilers, since I was in my teens.

I grew up in a law enforcement family in rural Montana & my relatives have been in law enforcement since my great great grandparents emmigrated from Scotland & Ireland & settled along the High-line in Montana. I would have to set down & count them all up to figure out howm many LEO's are in my background, but the paternal side of my family have spent careers working as deputy shreiffs, the sheriff of Whateland county, Sheiff of Carbon County, several sheiff's deputies, 9 patrol officers on variious MT city police departments, 2 deputy US marshall's 1 "revenue agent" prior to the BATFE becoming the BATFE & 3 FBI special agents. I joined the military with every intention of following in this tradition & then had the bad luck to be stationed on the pre-commisisioning crew of a Navy Cruiser in Pascagoula, MS. Until that point, EVERY LEO I had met had one thing in common . . . . they all wanted to make our society a better, safer place to live. I actually thought the crazy stories you saw on TV & in the newspapers about corrupt, self-serving law enforcement personnel who had chosen that profession so they could Lord their power over others had to be complete fiction.

Unfortunately, I learned that there definitely IS a discernable portion of the law enforcement community in our country who are not there to serve the community. . . . they are there to bully others & make themselves feel important. After finally accepting that understanding, I changed career tacts & have persued a different job path, which in addition to not requiring me deal with those defective personality types, turned out to pay much better than I could ever have expected of a law enforcement career. My exposure to these individuals, which started in Ms & then expanded to FL, opened my eyes to why so many people have extremely negative views of law enforcement personnel as a whole. Do I belive this is the norm? NO ABSOLUTELY NOT, but there are enough of you out there to make honest citizens fear for their safety every time they are confronted by an LEO in their daily lives. This saddens me greatly, but I realized it was not something I could ever change with the way attitudes here in my new home are, so it is something I live with every day & I know it would embarrass my father & greandfather immensely to know that I no longer attempt to convince anyone of the undeniable honorable intentions of the average LEO they may encounter.

The only contact I have had with Mr. Williams was the first two times I saw him in the above-mentioned business establishements. The last time I saw him, it was only to shake hands & say hello briefly. The first two times, he was extremely pleasant to deal with and, while I was close enough to hear, he went out of his way to carefully explain to interested personnel why he was there, what he was trying to teach the K9, and how they could help the animal understand the new situations it was experiencing. The young man NEVER attempted to pass himself off as something he was not, he succinctly explained who he was, why he was there & asked for my wife & my cooperation to help him put the K9 he was working with at ease to help them adapt to a new situation. he WAS wearing a Milton K9 Academy shirt & a pair of utility trousers, which looked NOTHING like a LEO uniform to anyone who has not been hiding under a rock for the last 20 years, nor did he ever imply he was in anyway employed by, or associated with any local law enforcement agency.

Perhaps you should take a moment to reflect on what your real motives for making libelous statements (yes, our State supreme court has ruled that social media posts are leaglly admissible as libel, when intent or inadequate perfunctory dillegence can be infered by any reasonable perosn . . . . which any 3rd year law student could easily show based upon your previous statements).
    Am I correct to assume you are a complete imbecile????

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Of course he didn't pass himself to you as an LEO. It's been years since this was an issue. It's already been addressed when he got his ass handed to him and was told him to knock it off. It's on the record. Obviously with your encounter, he got the point. What a worthless post. You clearly don't know him, as you specifically said. You've heard of the Sunshine law, yes? Go digging. Maybe you'll think twice about getting on someone's taint without knowing where it's been.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 673 View Post
    Of course he didn't pass himself to you as an LEO. It's been years since this was an issue. It's already been addressed when he got his ass handed to him and was told him to knock it off. It's on the record. Obviously with your encounter, he got the point. What a worthless post. You clearly don't know him, as you specifically said. You've heard of the Sunshine law, yes? Go digging. Maybe you'll think twice about getting on someone's taint without knowing where it's been.
    All this time I thought he was talking about Ronald McBeerbungler (jk). You are correct Modulator, worthless post in an old stale thread.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1933421
    I'm Steve Williams Owner/K9 Handler with Milton K9 Academy and I would like to correct a falsehood someone on here posted about me.... I have never volunteered with Escambia Search and Rescue however I know them well and we share a mutual respect due to training time together from another K9 Search and Rescue Organization prior to ESAR starting up! I do train some of their members K9's and I consider it an honor! These volunteers sacrifice everything from time to money in effort to serve their community and be available 24/7 at a moments notice to save lives. Is this a crime too? Do you want to report me for this too? Here's the facts people, I'm happy to give you negative jealous bloggers a free demonstration of what my K9's do anytime on the Agility Course just contact me and maybe you will gain a respect and appreciation for what these K9's and myself go through! As a Christian, I forgive you and God bless!!!!!
    Mr. Williams, How old are you? I'm only asking because ESAR (Escambia Search and Rescue) is one of the oldest SAR teams in the state (formed in 1961) and you'd have to be really up there to be doing Search and Rescue prior to ESAR starting up.

No it's not a crime to want to assist in a Search but most SAR teams do ask that volunteers and especially K9 handlers provide copies of their certifications prior to being allowed to assist and they have a background check. What agencies are you and your dogs certified with? And what was the other Search organization that you were with? These questions are typical of what is asked of every person that volunteers at a search even those of us that are personally known and directly associated with a search team. It gives the Incident Commander and staff important information on how best to use someone as a resource.

I have no doubt that you have spent a great deal of time training with your dogs and that they and you may be very capable. But until those capabilities are proven with independent evaluation and certification with a National organization, you aren't going to find most SAR organizations welcoming of your services at a search.
    Last edited by Bsceltic; 06-06-2017 at 03:04 PM.

Unregistered
    Anyone ever bother to check his arrest record?

Unregistered
    Anyone ever bother to check his arrest record?
    I have checked out his arrest record. The only training this man has received is during his stays in the local jails. He is a convicted felon and a fraud.

Unregistered
    His son was arrested for impersonating a LEO... Just saying. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast