Jerry's Attack - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jerry's Attack

Re: Jerry's Attack

Quote Originally Posted by mickey mouse
    Ok ill speak slowly for the mentally slow, this means you LTJ. If the head of the SAO said Arley was being setup, this is a clue that he will not prosecute him. Thus you cut your losses and move onto something beneficial to the citizens of Lakeland. Hope you understand now but I doubt it. Trust me the officers wanted to arrest Arley but why waste time when his buddy is just going to no bill the case. Focus you attention on the SAO on this matter. If you dont believe me, the police reports are public record, feel free to go read them. Im sure you learned to read while you were in"state college" aka: prison.
    - Continue to try and divert attention away from the police corruption that is well documented in Polk County MM. You are wrong about the Hill/Smith matter and the case file is sitting right behind me. I'll be bringing information with me in May when I testify against the state of Florida and the PC SAO. In fact MM, the FDLE sent an agent along with the FBI to interview me last summer. But hell - you and Mustafa are so "in the know" you should already know this. My information includes a file box of documents, false statements, e-mail depositions and PC SAO & FDLE audiotapes. And they are dynamite. My petty criminal past pales in comparison to the police corruption in Polk County. You continue to post and make contradictory statements on different threads. You somehow think attacking me for ten year old bad behavior - which I have NEVER repeated again- diminishes my DOCUMENTED personal information, the national TV media, newspapers and Jose Baez. Not to worry though MM. We will soon test the final chapter of this scandalous Polk behavior in open court under oath and see who's telling the truth. Because the next high profile Florida lawyers that enter the fray are going to take over where Mr. Baez left off. And I can assure you that they have the evidence in their possession to accomplish the task. Now read the forum rules-get off me-and get back on topic. Please keep your story straight when you post.

Just a curious question LTJ. Will this investigation you speak of involve Jerry Hill's right hand man Grady Judd? I would find it hard to investigate corruption in law enforcement in Polk County without including the grand master in green and his cronies? I hope it does! Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Georgey Porgey
    Just a curious question LTJ. Will this investigation you speak of involve Jerry Hill's right hand man Grady Judd? I would find it hard to investigate corruption in law enforcement in Polk County without including the grand master in green and his cronies? I hope it does! Good luck
    -The list is long Georgy but its actually a hearing before Judge Jacobson in open court and several SAO's, Polk & FDLE officers have a subpoena headed their way. The lawyers coming into town have the proof needed to expose them once and for all.

Ok let me see if I got this straight. You have lawyers from out of town ( good move by the way) who are coming here to expose the alleged corruption of this county and its public officials ( which is Looonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng overdue ) but the hearing is before a Polk county judge? And you think you're going to get a fair shake? HELLO !!

What these lawyers ( if they truly exists ) have to do is open everything up to the public through an un bias media outlet. You can count out the Lakeland liar and you cant expect the little homegrown media reporters to not help keep it quiet. The Tampa tribune, the St Pete times forum and the Orlando Sentinel are good starts.

And if this alleged corruption goes "all the way to the top" as you claim then it should be dealt with through federal courts because your lawyers are wasting their time at the state level.

Quote Originally Posted by Come on Man
    Ok let me see if I got this straight. You have lawyers from out of town ( good move by the way) who are coming here to expose the alleged corruption of this county and its public officials ( which is Looonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng overdue ) but the hearing is before a Polk county judge? And you think you're going to get a fair shake? HELLO !!

What these lawyers ( if they truly exists ) have to do is open everything up to the public through an un bias media outlet. You can count out the Lakeland liar and you cant expect the little homegrown media reporters to not help keep it quiet. The Tampa tribune, the St Pete times forum and the Orlando Sentinel are good starts.

And if this alleged corruption goes "all the way to the top" as you claim then it should be dealt with through federal courts because your lawyers are wasting their time at the state level.
    Everyone knows the local paper of record in Lakeland reports as little as possible. The hearing which will take place in May relates to Mr.Jones' involvement in the mass murder trial and conviction of Nelson Serrano. Significant evidence and testimony was tampered with and altered in that case according to Mr. Jones and attorney Roy Black in motions filed relating to the case. You can view them at Roy Black .com. Click on notable cases, click on significant motions, and then click on the Serrano case and read the four motions filed. Mr. Jones has documented a good bit of police and prosecutorial misconduct, some of which was acquired several years ago on a legal telephone wire from another state to officials in Florida, and it is stunning to say the least. He also possesses documents and audio tape regarding his ongoing cause to have LPD investigated which started back in 2004 and is long overdue. Substantial information regarding police misconduct in Polk will be aired when Mr. Jones takes the stand as it is all relative to him becoming involved in the Serrano matter. Enjoy the website. You wont have to rely on the local press to report on it when the hearing takes place. This is way out of their league.

I read the motions at the website as directed above. All I learned from that was a couple things. 1. LTJ is a liar and will testify "truly" this time. 2. LTJ is a weak minded person IF he was directed to lie and did so. 3. LTJ will do anything to seem important and not be forgotten.

That's all I got after reading 100+ pages; thank you and good night.

Not that I'm a huge DT fan; but, JH is obviously grabbing at straws here......as he did a few times in his other "findings". JH needs to get out of Lakeland politics and concentrate on things like, ummmmmmm....I don't know.....prosecuting cases. He has let his personal vendetta interfere with criminal prosecution. Maybe if he did HIS job, his office might nor have lost a recent homicide trial......what a douche. NO bill Hill....he got that moniker for a reason.

From today's BN9 web:
    "There’s more trouble brewing in Lakeland after a report was released from the State Attorney’s Office."

While I have no dog in this fight, it seems like the Polk SA "protests too much."

He needs to get his own house in order and keep his mouth shut about Lakeland city management until he and his operations are "Lilly-white clean." He could be viewed as becoming a public "jackass."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12