Application Process - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Application Process

Thank you guys for the replies. I have learned quite a bit by reading your posts. For the moment Im just looking to get hired. I figured this was a good place to start. I heard of a graduate from a previous class getting offered a job, and I figured if she could get the offer without even putting an application in yet, then I shouldnt have a problem if i actually applied. However as a stated previously, I took a look at the requirements and wasn't sure if i could apply or not.

Yeah, you sound pretty sharp to me. Don't forget to mention that you gather your information from LEO Affairs when they interview you. I'm sure the board will be impressed that you take the time to get accurate information from reliable sources. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by CaARLOS DANGER
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco
    Doral is QRU. I love it here. Good community, good staff, good training. If you don't like it leave.
    GreenHorn, read Franco's comment and read between the lines.
    Good Community: Translation: Not a lot of violent crime, no slum area. Mostly property crime and traffic. People are for the most part nice and good neighborhoods.

Good Staff: Compared to the garbage we had here the first 6 years, like Ricardo Gomez and Trigo and other individuals who thank God are no longer here, yes, it's a good staff. They actually listen to us.

Good Training: The first six years, we had none, now we have a sergeant in charge of training and things will start to change and we will finally have training. We hope.

Yeah, great training from who, the ***** who breaks up marriages and gets into everyone's pants. And I don't get why you asshole mention Trigo? What is It Pablo Rodriguez, are you that jealous because he proved to be a better supervisor then you, well asshole you have your day my friend. Wait and see!!!! You where a peace of shit then and you are still now. Karma is coming real soon, you trash the previous administration and you are trashing the current one. The thing is your **** is so short that you haven't stepped on it yet but you
    you will. So do yourself a favor shut up and stop *****ing.

Now, notice what Franco didn't say... did he mention pay raises? Nope, we haven't had a raise since this police department started. Nothing...
    He failed to mention that because we never get a pay raise, we are at the mercy of overtime or extra duty jobs to help increase our FRS. Otherwise, when you retire from here, your FRS pension will be way below the average of other police departments. And we don't believe we will be getting a pay raise in the next 3 years. We have no step plan like real police departments. He also failed to tell you that we have quite a few officers applying at other departments because there is no future here, unless you are a total ass kisser like a couple of lieutenants and sergeants that we currently have. And they will never leave because they have this ridiculous concept that they don't need a real pension, as long as the administration loves them. This could be a great city to work for if they would take care of their employees, but that will never happen. This city is also the laughing stock of Dade County because of the Mayor and City Mgr
    Hey Franco, you're probably one of those ass kissers, but, I will agree with you on one point, if we don't like it, leave. Trust me, we're trying. As is other employees from other city departments. GREENHORN, you will regret the day if you decide to come to Doral PD. If you want a good financial future for your family, sadly, go somewhere else!

I can't believe you turned your nose up at 3% a year. That's what you wanted now quit complaining about money. After all you just left it on the table. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly
    I can't believe you turned your nose up at 3% a year. That's what you wanted now quit complaining about money. After all you just left it on the table. LOL

I agree. Leaving money on the table is dumb. Fire the PBA and quit listening to that Rivera guy. He thinks he's Jimmy Hoffa.

Quote Originally Posted by CaARLOS DANGER
    Doral is QRU. I love it here. Good community, good staff, good training. If you don't like it leave.
    Good Community: Translation: Not a lot of violent crime, no slum area. Mostly property crime and traffic. People are for the most part nice and good neighborhoods.

Good Staff: Compared to the garbage we had here the first 6 years, like Ricardo Gomez and Trigo and other individuals who thank God are no longer here, yes, it's a good staff. They actually listen to us.

Good Training: The first six years, we had none, now we have a sergeant in charge of training and things will start to change and we will finally have training. We hope.

Now, notice what Franco didn't say... did he mention pay raises? Nope, we haven't had a raise since this police department started. Nothing...
    He failed to mention that because we never get a pay raise, we are at the mercy of overtime or extra duty jobs to help increase our FRS. Otherwise, when you retire from here, your FRS pension will be way below the average of other police departments. And we don't believe we will be getting a pay raise in the next 3 years. We have no step plan like real police departments. He also failed to tell you that we have quite a few officers applying at other departments because there is no future here, unless you are a total ass kisser like a couple of lieutenants and sergeants that we currently have. And they will never leave because they have this ridiculous concept that they don't need a real pension, as long as the administration loves them. This could be a great city to work for if they would take care of their employees, but that will never happen. This city is also the laughing stock of Dade County because of the Mayor and City Mgr
    Hey Franco, you're probably one of those ass kissers, but, I will agree with you on one point, if we don't like it, leave. Trust me, we're trying. As is other employees from other city departments. GREENHORN, you will regret the day if you decide to come to Doral PD. If you want a good financial future for your family, sadly, go somewhere else!
    Great job Sgt. Gomez by promoting your new position. Training Sgt? I think Franco also forgot to say that our training Sgt has no idea of what real police work is. He also forgot to say that you have never been a real cop either.
    Let's do the math, 3% for the next two years. 0% for the last six years.

[quote=Big-T]
    Quote Originally Posted by "CaARLOS DANGER":2uhgcnj6

Great job Sgt. Gomez by promoting your new position. Training Sgt? I think Franco also forgot to say that our training Sgt has no idea of what real police work is. He also forgot to say that you have never been a real cop either.
    Let's do the math, 3% for the next two years. 0% for the last six years.[/quote:2uhgcnj6]

You talk about ass kissing, but you don't stop kissing their ass either.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael
    Quote Originally Posted by Reilly

I agree. Leaving money on the table is dumb. Fire the PBA and quit listening to that Rivera guy. He thinks he's Jimmy Hoffa.

I'm still amazed that you left money on the table. Better sign up for OT and off duties. What a bunch of morons.

[quote=Big-T]
    Quote Originally Posted by "CaARLOS DANGER":3643kx4l

Let's do the math, 3% for the next two years. 0% for the last six years.[/quote:3643kx4l]

Wow BIG--T, you sound so smart. Too bad you're too stupid to pass a promotional exam.

[quote=CaARLOS DANGER][quote="Big-T":1xbytndm]
    Quote Originally Posted by "CaARLOS DANGER":1xbytndm

Let's do the math, 3% for the next two years. 0% for the last six years.[/quote:1xbytndm]

Wow BIG--T, you sound so smart. Too bad you're too stupid to pass a promotional exam.[/quote:1xbytndm]

Sorry Sgt. Gomez, I'm not interested in the sgt's exam. Let's not talk about our promotional exam, our highest score was a very low 80. You sgt. Gomez was a very low 70. Continue your county wide penis sucking , your a champ at it. I feel so bad about your ex-husband, poor guy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast