Application Process - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Application Process

Sad to see you guys are on the same as us on school board. We have steps, but it will be years before you will get them. They recently cut them down from 10 to 8. With step 8 topping out at 64,500. Seeing that it took a couple of officers 19 years to get maxed out it's a joke. The only good thing we have is a 4% for 5,10,15,20 years longevity. With that a degree and afternoon, night differntial. Some of us are are 78,000. The only good thing is the take homes, weekends and slow summers, and alot of OT. but dealing with kids and staff makes you want to pull your hair out.

It's bad everywhere if you happy stay, the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Hope you guys get the money you deserve.

I like it here. A bunch of the older lazy slugs are leaving and it's becoming a younger and more progressive department. Good staff, good training and as soon as the old slugs leave we'll get the pay raises that they so stupidly turned down. P

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    I like it here. A bunch of the older lazy slugs are leaving and it's becoming a younger and more progressive department. Good staff, good training and as soon as the old slugs leave we'll get the pay raises that they so stupidly turned down. P
    Hey little Wesley, you sound like a little snot nose punk, who has no idea what it takes to be a cop. Shut your little ***** mouth. More progressive? Pay Raises, wake up fool. Yes, I agree that we should have taken that pay raise that this useless PBA screwed us over with. But that will never be on the table again. That money is going to the brass. So get a set of balls, man up and be a real cop. Try learning something from the senior officers and not those who think they are cops because they've been in this profession for 5 years and have some authority. Only slugs around here are fools like you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234