Chieftain
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chieftain

Chieftain

What happens when a Tribal Leader intimidates a police officer to the point of corruption by threat and nothing is done about it?

I guess he thinks he can get away with crime?

Is all this being documented?

What If an innocent black man
    is walking down 64th Avenue and Charleston and the creator sends an owl to the Tribal Leader's house to warn him of the danger. Before the owl lands maybe the rabbit, that Tattle tale rabbit, warns the black man that the Indian Chieftain is coming to get him and the black man runs.
    Will Chieftain run him down and beat him to an inch of his life like he did the guy that "tried to break into his house"

How many chances does Zimmerman get? How many chances does Chieftain get?

I hate the Chief of Police but will agree with him on one thing. This Chieftain is out of control and has to go. It's time to bring The Big Kahuna back.

Don't forget to like me

Are there volcanoes in Tennessee or just mountains? I really am volcanic at all this. I need to read an anger Management book.

Re: Chieftain

We just don't understand why James Billie allows this to continue. Look at all the evidence and the throwbacks he hired. They talk about James (not good). Morale and complete no confidence. Not good. Big man says he will pray for him and us.

Quote Originally Posted by guest111
    We just don't understand why James Billie allows this to continue. Look at all the evidence and the throwbacks he hired. They talk about James (not good). Morale and complete no confidence. Not good. Big man says he will pray for him and us.
    Bc James don't care it's not his thing, place is sickening, what's scary is one of us will end upmseriouslynhurt or dead because we can't do our job we got to wipe thier asses, will never have our back he has to keep that 100 k a month keep coming in, place is buddah don't worry Mitch will send out n email to combat this, it is what the training calls a training moment

IRS might be looking at a few. Not going to mention a name but the guy who brags on himself and enjoys interviewing others might have ADHD he continually repeats himself and tries to justify his techniques, Not good. This dept. functions under FDLE guidelines, any problems contact them.

IRS might be looking at a few. Not going to mention a name but the guy who brags on himself and enjoys interviewing others might have ADHD he continually repeats himself and tries to justify his techniques, Not good. This dept. functions under FDLE guidelines, any problems contact them.
    We Indians can do whatever we want. White men are our slaves. You took our land.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefRainwater
    We Indians can do whatever we want. White men are our slaves. You took our land.
    ASK DAVID CYPRESS IF INDIANS CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT. HE WENT TO PRISON LIKE A FEW OTHERS. INVESTIGATIONS HAVE STARTED CHIEF WILLY WANTS TO DO MORE OTHERS WILL GO. NOW SPD IS TAKING YOUR MONEY LOOK WHAT HAS BEEN SPENT ON WASTE.

ASK DAVID CYPRESS IF INDIANS CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT. HE WENT TO PRISON LIKE A FEW OTHERS. INVESTIGATIONS HAVE STARTED CHIEF WILLY WANTS TO DO MORE OTHERS WILL GO. NOW SPD IS TAKING YOUR MONEY LOOK WHAT HAS BEEN SPENT ON WASTE.
    Once upon a time in a land far far away there was a little happy town called Hollyrock. Hollyrock was a very magical place with mystical creatures where everyone was happy with rainbow delight and the atmosphere was intoxicating with jubilee. Then one day a cruel overlord came. It was Sorcceror Bill Blatchford who was a very VERY cruel lord. He came in and torn the harmonic balance that made up Hollyrock. He tormented all the towns protectors and was subservient to the withes and warlocks that lived in the town. Now there were some towns people who lived there and some of the surrounding areas of the town he could care less about because they did not have the appropriate blood quantum to be a witch or a warlock. He mainly answered to 5 Superoverlords. Lord Sanchez Lord Billie, Lord Osceola and two more losers that no one can remember their names because they never showed up to the place at the council table. Day and day out the witches and warlocks complained to Bill, on trivial little endeavors. some complained that there wasn't enough firewood in grey boxes in their yard which powered the lighting to their homes. Some complained that there was too much dirt on the magical metal that made up the wheels to their wagons. So he summoned the protectors of the town to quell the problems. Protectors did so with vigilance, but shortly after they were summoned back to the Lord's chambers to plead their efforts and to explain their approach. The protectors were shocked then without even offering a breath they were sent to the dungeon for 5 days. Then one day a protector was on watch when a fiery wagon came barreling in through the gates of the community, protector went after him to serve justice, the wagon came to a screeching halt and the door flew open, a short stupid looking man cam out screaming HOW DARE YOU IMPOSE YOUR RULES ONTO ME THE SAVIOR OF THIS COMMUNITY IM LORD OSCEOLA AND YOU WORK FOR ME ON MY LAND. I WILL SPEAK WITH BLATCHFORD AND I WILL HAVE YOUR ASSINGMENT DEMINISH. The protector was dumbfounded and went to speak to his immediate curator who told him to scribe the indiscretion, then he advised him not too. uncertain of the unclear demands the protectors head began to fill with doubt after listening to the man who had the back bone of a sea slug. Later on the next day Overlord Blatchford was using his mundane symposium as a way to deliver blows to his protectors. IF YOU DONT LIKE MY COMMUNITY THEN YOU CAN LEAVE, NO ONE CAME TO MY DOMICILE WITH SPHERES FULL OF FLOATING AIR WITH STRINGS ATTACHED TO THEM CONTRIBUTING TO MY FACTION A BENEFICIAL POSITION. The protectors grew weary of the Overlord because at this point,,,he became, he came,,, he,??? his azz was phuckin losing it OKAY,, At this point many of the protectors felt scared for the safety of their noble names and decided to leave Hollyrock to seek sanctuary else where. Blatchford found out about this, he was cross. One protector in another land even put two letters in, one for holiday and the other to announce his resigatnion. Blatchford was upset, no you may not leave, you have to stay, the protector said in which today is still unable to be deciphered, "i don't give a s*&^ what you want fatboy Im outta here." With this Overlord Blatchford demanded a meeting with his minions. and decided to promote some protectors to raise moral. He then looked over the numbers and he asked his asstiantchumpone, what are the numbers, we have 7 protectors world wind and 280 in command. Blatchford was pleased that his company had the most supervisors in the entire region. Unfortunately 5 protectors were banishied from Hollyrock because they were dubbed blasphemers because they excersied free speech regarding the morale and why it just plain sucked. The other 35 azz kissers were promoted. But more protectors left so Blatchford called upon another meeting with his minions and his two executive henchmen assitantchumpone and asstantchumptwo

Blatchford: alright people why the hell is everyone leaving we had someone leave here and go over to the town of Coconut River for half of his pay.
    Chumpone: Sir, you sound as if your from another time, this is not the type speech you deliver to the protectors.
    Blatchford: I know, if you want people to believe you you got to spin ALOT of yarn, it got you didn't it
    Chumpone: yes sir it did and I will still believe you even when your lying
    Chumptwo: that goes for me too.
    Blatchford:Good now why are people leaving.
    Snitch vun saint: I think it is because people are not reading my daily scrolls that I put out
    Blatchford: Probable, good thinking, I'm glad I appointed you from stooge to patsy it was a good move on my part.
    Snitch: Yes it was and I thank you sir for hoisting my pay from 55 shillings a week to 75 shillings a week and I don't have to take on any extra duties than before.
    Blatchford.: Your welcome, anyone else.
    Jose the terrible JGhonson: I think it is because the 40hr blocks don't have more of your teachings sir.
    Blatchford: GREAT, u might be right what is that interesting device attached to your ear.
    JGhonson: I do not know. I found it and it appears to a speaking device from the future to hold conversations so I put it in my ear to look and feel important and to pretend I'm busy.
    Blatchford: nice to know, I'm glad I appointed you as well
    JGhonson: thank you sir, I'm always indebted to your service
    Blatchford: anyone else
    Jon Bissettky: I think it is because not everyone can get into my beloved tribal court unit.
    Blatchford, quite possible, I knew that promoting and dementing you 37 times that you would be a very useful mammal
    Bissettky: yes sir
    Blatchford: anyone else, hey were is Countess Belisa I haven't seen her yet today and haven't seen,, agh what is her name, Jiane Beluster the Livid
    Chumpone: I saw Belisa at the corner market purchasing what looked like a shirt and some pants of a toddler. and Beluster is a witch so she shows up when she wants, we pay her but you don't mind though.
    Blatchford: no not at all, because we work for them, as far as Belisa, the clothes for her niece or daughter?
    Chumpone: no there for her,
    ALL: eech as they shake their heads
    Blatchford, ok we still need to know why the moral is bad
    Jerry the White: is it because our internal audits among the protectors have been met with less vigor and that we take a more cognitive approach to impose less displine on the complainants for making false allegations.
    Blatchford, no that aint it, you doing a good job White, don you change and if any protectors give you any hassle, initiate an investigation, discipline will be in full effect, whether warranted or not
    The White: (with joy) yes sir thank you sir.
    Blatchford: I guess we won't know what causes people to leave. Hey I noticed, where is The Van Nome
    Jose: he is repairing the walls downstairs
    Blatchford:???
    Jose: He thought the inner rooms was the archery range;
    All: again shake their heads
    Blatchford: well at least now we have him in a position where he can expand his teachings to our protectors on the effectiveness of archery.
    At this moment a lone warrior walks in and demands to speaks with Blatchford:
    Blatchford: Speak
    Warrior, you leadership is flawed and quetionalble, you have promoted individuals clearly unworthy, you have no defined benefits for the people, you care more about witches and warlocks that you do the protectors of our lands. You ridicule the commoners when your command has caused numerous blunders, you have unclear expectations. the protectors are here to protect and serve the warlocks not befell to their backside. You have punished people unfairly, unjustly, and without just cause, you purposely inveitate people for no reason so that you can say that The Whites position is valuable. You care more about outsiders than anyone here. People have make false slains against officers which they were not held accountable and after all this, you don't know why the moral is bad. There is one person who is responsible for the moral being bad, and I'm talking to him
    Blatchford: Henchmen take him out to the gallows now lets go around the table, what did we think about today
    Jose: very informative
    The white: good outlook
    Snitch: I liked it sir learned a lot
    Jon: I learn more each time I come here very informative
    Blatchford: will skip everyone else because you all will say it was very informative. But my people please go forth and lets get to the bottom of why the moral is bad and end of the day take care of me and the 3000 people out there, ugh I mean your families. Dismissed.

The preceding story is 100 percent fictional in no way represents anyone from the Seminole Police dpearmtnet any similarities are 100 percent coincidental

Quote Originally Posted by stickinthemud
    Once upon a time in a land far far away there was a little happy town called Hollyrock. Hollyrock was a very magical place with mystical creatures where everyone was happy with rainbow delight and the atmosphere was intoxicating with jubilee. Then one day a cruel overlord came. It was Sorcceror Bill Blatchford who was a very VERY cruel lord. He came in and torn the harmonic balance that made up Hollyrock. He tormented all the towns protectors and was subservient to the withes and warlocks that lived in the town. Now there were some towns people who lived there and some of the surrounding areas of the town he could care less about because they did not have the appropriate blood quantum to be a witch or a warlock. He mainly answered to 5 Superoverlords. Lord Sanchez Lord Billie, Lord Osceola and two more losers that no one can remember their names because they never showed up to the place at the council table. Day and day out the witches and warlocks complained to Bill, on trivial little endeavors. some complained that there wasn't enough firewood in grey boxes in their yard which powered the lighting to their homes. Some complained that there was too much dirt on the magical metal that made up the wheels to their wagons. So he summoned the protectors of the town to quell the problems. Protectors did so with vigilance, but shortly after they were summoned back to the Lord's chambers to plead their efforts and to explain their approach. The protectors were shocked then without even offering a breath they were sent to the dungeon for 5 days. Then one day a protector was on watch when a fiery wagon came barreling in through the gates of the community, protector went after him to serve justice, the wagon came to a screeching halt and the door flew open, a short stupid looking man cam out screaming HOW DARE YOU IMPOSE YOUR RULES ONTO ME THE SAVIOR OF THIS COMMUNITY IM LORD OSCEOLA AND YOU WORK FOR ME ON MY LAND. I WILL SPEAK WITH BLATCHFORD AND I WILL HAVE YOUR ASSINGMENT DEMINISH. The protector was dumbfounded and went to speak to his immediate curator who told him to scribe the indiscretion, then he advised him not too. uncertain of the unclear demands the protectors head began to fill with doubt after listening to the man who had the back bone of a sea slug. Later on the next day Overlord Blatchford was using his mundane symposium as a way to deliver blows to his protectors. IF YOU DONT LIKE MY COMMUNITY THEN YOU CAN LEAVE, NO ONE CAME TO MY DOMICILE WITH SPHERES FULL OF FLOATING AIR WITH STRINGS ATTACHED TO THEM CONTRIBUTING TO MY FACTION A BENEFICIAL POSITION. The protectors grew weary of the Overlord because at this point,,,he became, he came,,, he,??? his azz was phuckin losing it OKAY,, At this point many of the protectors felt scared for the safety of their noble names and decided to leave Hollyrock to seek sanctuary else where. Blatchford found out about this, he was cross. One protector in another land even put two letters in, one for holiday and the other to announce his resigatnion. Blatchford was upset, no you may not leave, you have to stay, the protector said in which today is still unable to be deciphered, "i don't give a s*&^ what you want fatboy Im outta here." With this Overlord Blatchford demanded a meeting with his minions. and decided to promote some protectors to raise moral. He then looked over the numbers and he asked his asstiantchumpone, what are the numbers, we have 7 protectors world wind and 280 in command. Blatchford was pleased that his company had the most supervisors in the entire region. Unfortunately 5 protectors were banishied from Hollyrock because they were dubbed blasphemers because they excersied free speech regarding the morale and why it just plain sucked. The other 35 azz kissers were promoted. But more protectors left so Blatchford called upon another meeting with his minions and his two executive henchmen assitantchumpone and asstantchumptwo

Blatchford: alright people why the hell is everyone leaving we had someone leave here and go over to the town of Coconut River for half of his pay.
    Chumpone: Sir, you sound as if your from another time, this is not the type speech you deliver to the protectors.
    Blatchford: I know, if you want people to believe you you got to spin ALOT of yarn, it got you didn't it
    Snitch vun saint: I think it is because people are not reading my daily scrolls that I put out
    Blatchford: Probable, good thinking, I'm glad I appointed you from stooge to patsy it was a good move on my part.
    Snitch: Yes it was and I thank you sir for hoisting my pay from 55 shillings a week to 75 shillings a week and I don't have to take on any extra duties than before.
    Jose the terrible JGhonson: I think it is because the 40hr blocks don't have more of your teachings sir.
    Blatchford: GREAT, u might be right what is that interesting device attached to your ear.
    JGhonson: I do not know. I found it and it appears to a speaking device from the future to hold conversations so I put it in my ear to look and feel important and to pretend I'm busy.
    Jon Bissettky: I think it is because not everyone can get into my beloved tribal court unit.
    Blatchford, quite possible, I knew that promoting and dementing you 37 times that you would be a very useful mammal
    Blatchford: anyone else, hey were is Countess Belisa I haven't seen her yet today and haven't seen,, agh what is her name, Jiane Beluster the Livid
    Chumpone: I saw Belisa at the corner market purchasing what looked like a shirt and some pants of a toddler. and Beluster is a witch so she shows up when she wants, we pay her but you don't mind though.
    Blatchford: no not at all, because we work for them, as far as Belisa, the clothes for her niece or daughter?
    Jerry the White: is it because our internal audits among the protectors have been met with less vigor and that we take a more cognitive approach to impose less displine on the complainants for making false allegations.
    Blatchford, no that aint it, you doing a good job White, don you change and if any protectors give you any hassle, initiate an investigation, discipline will be in full effect, whether warranted or not
    Blatchford: I guess we won't know what causes people to leave. Hey I noticed, where is The Van Nome
    Blatchford: well at least now we have him in a position where he can expand his teachings to our protectors on the effectiveness of archery.
    Warrior, you leadership is flawed and quetionalble, you have promoted individuals clearly unworthy, you have no defined benefits for the people, you care more about witches and warlocks that you do the protectors of our lands. You ridicule the commoners when your command has caused numerous blunders, you have unclear expectations. the protectors are here to protect and serve the warlocks not befell to their backside. You have punished people unfairly, unjustly, and without just cause, you purposely inveitate people for no reason so that you can say that The Whites position is valuable. You care more about outsiders than anyone here. People have make false slains against officers which they were not held accountable and after all this, you don't know why the moral is bad. There is one person who is responsible for the moral being bad, and I'm talking to him
    Blatchford: Henchmen take him out to the gallows now lets go around the table, what did we think about today
    Blatchford: will skip everyone else because you all will say it was very informative. But my people please go forth and lets get to the bottom of why the moral is bad and end of the day take care of me and the 3000 people out there, ugh I mean your families. Dismissed.

The preceding story is 100 percent fictional in no way represents anyone from the Seminole Police dpearmtnet any similarities are 100 percent coincidental
    I like that.... Let me add some....
    head witch: blatchford,, cough cough Number One is outside to see,
    blatchford: you mean supreme dark council rep
    head witch: yes
    blatchford: send him forth also I notice you coughing you need to stop smoking wheat grass from behind the barn it's not good, people a starting to notice. Also take down the portraits of you smoking it from the walls of the pub.
    head witch: whatever
    One: blatchford how are you and who are the two downstairs painting walls?
    blatchford: oh that is Van Nome and his servant Bevaid Dillie, he's a warlock I might add I'm trying to hire more warlocks, he is loyal
    One: he ain't one of us, but send him up like to see
    Dillie: sir yes sir how can I serve thy emanance, (continuously smiling)
    blatchford: stand on one leg
    Dillie: yes sire
    One: impressive
    blatchford: make great haste and run into that wall
    Dillie: great, can't wait sir (badunk)
    One: he is good
    Blatchford: after me making a mockery out of you, why are you always smiling
    Dillie: because well sire it's my favorite thing to do.
    One: why don't you leave from my sight make that your favorite thing to do
    Dillie: ok
    One: wait so you hand picked that one and he works for the guy who shot arrows into the mud hut
    blatchford: yes (signs)
    One: well I guess the APPLE doesn't fall from the tree
    blatchford: hahahahahah
    one: hahahahahah
    Both blatchford and one bahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Storyguy

blatchford: send him forth also I notice you coughing you need to stop smoking wheat grass from behind the barn it's not good, people a starting to notice. Also take down the portraits of you smoking it from the walls of the pub.
    blatchford: oh that is Van Nome and his servant Bevaid Dillie, he's a warlock I might add I'm trying to hire more warlocks, he is loyal
    One: wait so you hand picked that one and he works for the guy who shot arrows into the mud hut
    You guys want to have some real fun. All of you, tommorow go into the senior center on your prospective Rez, and when no one is looking take just one piece from each of their puzzles, that will drive them nuts, I did it

[quote=Topcoat]
    Quote Originally Posted by Storyguy
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest111":1ops345c

You guys want to have some real fun. All of you, tommorow go into the senior center on your prospective Rez, and when no one is looking take just one piece from each of their puzzles, that will drive them nuts, I did it[/quote:1ops345c]

Entertaining, it pretty much sums it up and when you put it like that you can really see how backwards and stupid things are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast