Thread: Moderator

Dear Moderator,

I hope this message fines you well and that you have all of your Christmas shopping done for the holidays. There is a sale at Khols this weekend on toaster ovens just in case ur interested. Im going to cut to the chase. I or We have found that you have deleted topics without any due process. We have all read the terms of use and we have not violated those terms, why is it where there is a blog and when one person posts something that contains what may or may bot be determined vulgar, you will not delete the post but the entire thread. That is like if a BMW has a flat tire instead of fixing it you just junk the entire car. anyway, this blog is suppose to be for the exchange of information, when we post things about other officers it is information sharing. It is not "slams on others" it is not our fault that what we post is true and we are not only informing our fellow brothers and sisters of the truth but the public. It is not our fault that these people are substandard human beings who don't have the common sense that God gave a billy goat. Who are you to put limitations on our God giving constitutional rights, you should be protect our First amendment not trying to take it away. Have you researched these people to find out if we are telling the truth or just deleting because you see it as a "slam on others" Why should we deny other officers around our reservations to know the fact that certain displine is wrongfully imposed on some officers and not others. Is this an inside job? I can't control the moral turpitude of some of these people and there uncontrollable indiscretions so with that being said people have the RIGHT to know, who are you to take away that right. IF it is false then by all means, delete it, I don't think anyone will have a problem, but if it is the truth and you delete it you are NO better than anyone else trying to cover up the parasitic political conspiracy along with a iron hammer that is corrupted with tyranny, suppression and persecution. We have read the terms, If Joe officer is doing wrong, and it is sustained, why delete it, IM JUST SAYING. If someone is speeding and they are not held accountable like other officers than i know for a fact that it is germane for others to be cognizant of the casteism that encompasses this unreliable stratagem that is dubbed the the standard operating procedure which I would be hard pressed to conjecture that it is worth the paper that it is written on. In short, leave us alone, you have an issue what is crafted here, then tell those officers when summon, to stop their repulsive behavior and uphold the nobility of the officer in which they swore to. It is not my fault that people have swayed from what they promised to,,, whatever Im a loss of words, there are people here who are idk,,, a wolf in she eps clothing, I'm sorry that we are exposing them for who they are. Just put yourself in our shoes, wouldn't you not wonder who is after you? of course you would. But answer me this, why bury the truth? THEY MADE THEIR BED< NOW """""""" SLEEP IN IT, thank you

Re: Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Esquire
    Dear Moderator,

I hope this message fines you well and that you have all of your Christmas shopping done for the holidays. There is a sale at Khols this weekend on toaster ovens just in case ur interested. Im going to cut to the chase. I or We have found that you have deleted topics without any due process. We have all read the terms of use and we have not violated those terms, why is it where there is a blog and when one person posts something that contains what may or may bot be determined vulgar, you will not delete the post but the entire thread. That is like if a BMW has a flat tire instead of fixing it you just junk the entire car. anyway, this blog is suppose to be for the exchange of information, when we post things about other officers it is information sharing. It is not "slams on others" it is not our fault that what we post is true and we are not only informing our fellow brothers and sisters of the truth but the public. It is not our fault that these people are substandard human beings who don't have the common sense that God gave a billy goat. Who are you to put limitations on our God giving constitutional rights, you should be protect our First amendment not trying to take it away. Have you researched these people to find out if we are telling the truth or just deleting because you see it as a "slam on others" Why should we deny other officers around our reservations to know the fact that certain displine is wrongfully imposed on some officers and not others. Is this an inside job? I can't control the moral turpitude of some of these people and there uncontrollable indiscretions so with that being said people have the RIGHT to know, who are you to take away that right. IF it is false then by all means, delete it, I don't think anyone will have a problem, but if it is the truth and you delete it you are NO better than anyone else trying to cover up the parasitic political conspiracy along with a iron hammer that is corrupted with tyranny, suppression and persecution. We have read the terms, If Joe officer is doing wrong, and it is sustained, why delete it, IM JUST SAYING. If someone is speeding and they are not held accountable like other officers than i know for a fact that it is germane for others to be cognizant of the casteism that encompasses this unreliable stratagem that is dubbed the the standard operating procedure which I would be hard pressed to conjecture that it is worth the paper that it is written on. In short, leave us alone, you have an issue what is crafted here, then tell those officers when summon, to stop their repulsive behavior and uphold the nobility of the officer in which they swore to. It is not my fault that people have swayed from what they promised to,,, whatever Im a loss of words, there are people here who are idk,,, a wolf in she eps clothing, I'm sorry that we are exposing them for who they are. Just put yourself in our shoes, wouldn't you not wonder who is after you? of course you would. But answer me this, why bury the truth? THEY MADE THEIR BED< NOW """""""" SLEEP IN IT, thank you
    I agree.how many times when be in 40hr block and th chief will give an example of an officer, put his own little spin on it then condemns us for "starting rumors" many officers don't know what's going on because what it is said in 40hr changes with the smoke signals problems is that officers especially comman bring on their own problems then when they are called out they cry fouls. If you don't want people thinking you are a two dollar gold digger, don't spend the night at the board reps house, it's obvious no one is playing a bridge game. If you seek tribal equipment we want to know abut it and the only place to hear it is here. If someone has a K9 and the only person then can find out of the entire state to hook up with is a convicted felon in their back yard and the dog only alerts on their own house we want to hear about it. If you are someone who works in IA and are nothing more there to jack up someone's career we want to know about it. If you don't know how to properly clean ur firearm and get reassigned to training we want to hear about it, if people are demoted without just cause we want to know, let us know. If there is an officer who is promote woley to try to run an officer off, we want to know about it, Now all the people I mentioned before are not reflected by anyone in this great department they are people I heard abut from,,,,other agencies,,,around the country, our department has the most noble officers with the highest degree of integrity and I know none of them would dream about doing what is mentioned in this paragraph, I think one of these officers was from some city dept on the Midwest, I'm mean they should be ashamed of themselves, we here at the SPD would never allow such horrid beahvior, but the truth is out there,