Uniform cameras
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uniform cameras

Cool Uniform cameras

The dept. should give the following officers uniform cameras, Butron, Mike Hernandez ( Beaker) , Tammy Chinea. These individuals can be recorded providing excellent customer service. Lol,lol.

Re: Uniform cameras

All police civilian interactions should be recorded, as this protect the cops against people making up violations against officers and protect civilians from officers making up violations as well.

Plus you would expect that as people know they are being recorded their behavior will improve.

Really? Funny thing is I do agree with your post but hell half the time were all ready being recorded. You go to a call and see a vehicle turn the corner with it's head lights out trying not to be noticed or a car with tinted windows park up the road from you. It's our own I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by guess
    Really? Funny thing is I do agree with your post but hell half the time were all ready being recorded. You go to a call and see a vehicle turn the corner with it's head lights out trying not to be noticed or a car with tinted windows park up the road from you. It's our own I.A.
    Do they know the right direction to point the camera or are the filming themselves, you know they aint too smart over there..

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guess
    Do they know the right direction to point the camera or are the filming themselves, you know they aint too smart over there..

Keep thinking that. And you will be a gonner.

Cameras are coming even if Javi doesn't like it. Look around departments all over the country are using them. When the DOJ drops the hammer I'm sure that will be part of the consent decree.

If you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to hide, right? If you act and carry yourself in an outstanding manner that will be seen also. Then if your a dirtbag, lying, rights abusing POS you will hopefully soon be off the tax rolls you never should have been on in the first place. I see it as one of the few way to increase accountability of the police and regain trust of the public. Only someone doing what they are not supposed to be doing would care about their actions being recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by doc justice
    If you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to hide, right? If you act and carry yourself in an outstanding manner that will be seen also. Then if your a dirtbag, lying, rights abusing POS you will hopefully soon be off the tax rolls you never should have been on in the first place. I see it as one of the few way to increase accountability of the police and regain trust of the public. Only someone doing what they are not supposed to be doing would care about their actions being recorded.
    OMG the voice of reason on leoaffairs. I bet the number 1 complaint getting police officer would never wear one Javi yes I mean you.

Give Carmona a camera so we can see the secret mason meetings with NBO and the boys

Quote Originally Posted by Camacho
    Give Carmona a camera so we can see the secret mason meetings with NBO and the boys
    No give him a camera so we can learn the secret of his great hair.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast