Deputy resigns - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Deputy resigns

Re: Deputy resigns

So let me get this straight. This knucklehead "modifies" his crown Vic, undoubtedly 170,000-200,000 miles with the original, worn out un-rebuilt motor, then blows it up, and then does it to another old crown Vic, undoubtedly 170,000-200,000 miles with the original, worn out un-rebuilt motor, then blows it up as well?? Then gets caught sleeping on the job after being spanked for doing it before and they just let him RESIGN?????? How was this pimple on a Pollocks ass-supervisor's nightmare able to be a deputy? They should have fired him outright. Period. But wait!! Others have been fired for much less, where others still wear the badge after doing far worse. This place is screwed up man. Bye you are correct. He was a douche but with a side of enemas.

Trayvonn you are right on my smooth cool brutha!
    Quote Originally Posted by bye
    Pork Product,

You really believe that the only thing he did was got caught sleeping on the job? How about modifying the motor in a cruiser, which he blew up, then modifying the next cruiser in the same fashion. The modifications, along with all the other numerous infractions is what got him the opportunity to resign. He is a douche at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Product
    So let me get this straight. This knucklehead "modifies" his crown Vic, undoubtedly 170,000-200,000 miles with the original, worn out un-rebuilt motor, then blows it up, and then does it to another old crown Vic, undoubtedly 170,000-200,000 miles with the original, worn out un-rebuilt motor, then blows it up as well?? Then gets caught sleeping on the job after being spanked for doing it before and they just let him RESIGN?????? How was this pimple on a Pollocks ass-supervisor's nightmare able to be a deputy? They should have fired him outright. Period. But wait!! Others have been fired for much less, where others still wear the badge after doing far worse. This place is screwed up man. Bye you are correct. He was a douche but with a side of enemas.

Trayvonn you are right on my smooth cool brutha!
    Quote Originally Posted by bye
    Pork Product,

You really believe that the only thing he did was got caught sleeping on the job? How about modifying the motor in a cruiser, which he blew up, then modifying the next cruiser in the same fashion. The modifications, along with all the other numerous infractions is what got him the opportunity to resign. He is a douche at best.

The voters in Santa Rosa did way worse when they elected Oterous 4 times and you think JG is an asshole douche

Walking down the road when my papa say,
    When lady wants to dance,
    Better not walk away

YEEEHAW!!

Chicken in the Bread Pan Peckin' out Dough!!

Walk around and touch your nose;
    Up the bosses butt its brown it shows;

Take sure snuff and let out a spit,
    Look at the fool he's full of (censored);

If you think you just heard a beep;
    Slap your girl in the ass and hear her weep;

Get on down and dosy doe Chicken in the Bread Pan Peckin' out Dough

Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg.

Y'all don't come back now, ya heya??!

What the hell did he modify? :?:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    His engineX2..

His engineX2..
    No $#it Sherlock. You're a f#$ing comedian. what did he actually do????

He did something to his engine thingy. I think he put new glow plugsin it and added a flux capacitor.

From another thread. This is to all of you out there who think you know what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Dont Fierget some
    Pubic citizen,

Don't forget to enjoy the ketchup and fruitloop goolash. I hear its tasty with a side of booger. If you are a good patient you can enjoy the after meal a activity consisting of giving your roommate the Dutch oven and having him guess what you had for breakfast. Don't forget to put aluminum foil on your head. The CIA may capture your thoughts from out if space using a blichture neuridine goodlow macduranaught modulator powered jook-xo version 7.0. Don't forget your joke coke bloke noke hoke next to your under the butt nut hut. YOU ARE CRAZY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Spandex Jr
    He did something to his engine thingy. I think he put new glow plugsin it and added a flux capacitor.

He is another (deleted) who should have been booted an long time ago. I was on a X31 with him when he told the lady to refer to him as sir. I got X8 and went the other way.

Hahaha he told her to call him "Sir?" Thats funny I dont care who you are I'll tell ya what!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast