new - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: new

Re: new

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    huh T L Dowling??
    :wink:

You know what day this is regarding Dawn.

FIrst, my marriage is far from over, my hubby just doesn't trust me. Like I've already said, things are better for us now then they have ever been.

None of my friends post on here anymore because I requested for them not too.

Furthermore, I've walked by a few of the officers and smiled and they couldn't recogize me, so I figured why say anything and they just smiled back

The truth be known, is that there is not one person on this board who knows me because if you did you would see how devoted I am to my husband, family and friends. That my family is everything to me and there is no way I can be on this board 24/7 with working full time and going to school full time.

Do I like to flirt, yes, I do. Do I like to tease, yes I do. But once you burn me once, you dont get a second chance to do it again warning to all of you peckers.
    Ms G

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    FIrst, my marriage is far from over, my hubby just doesn't trust me. Like I've already said, things are better for us now then they have ever been.

Furthermore, I've walked by a few of the officers and smiled and they couldn't recogize me, so I figured why say anything and they just smiled back

The truth be known, is that there is not one person on this board who knows me because if you did you would see how devoted I am to my husband, family and friends. That my family is everything to me and there is no way I can be on this board 24/7 with working full time and going to school full time.

Do I like to flirt, yes, I do. Do I like to tease, yes I do. But once you burn me once, you dont get a second chance to do it again warning to all of you peckers.
    Ms G
    i believe u just updated us on another thread that u r seperated. another lie i guess :roll: now i guess we won't have to see "her and "she" since yur "friends" r not allowed to post here hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G

Ms G
    I've heard that T is addicted to painkillers, sedatives etc...due to the radiator blast in the eye back when and her "falling" out of the car and knocking that noggin around again like it needed it

What's creepy is the continual postings by people protraying to be her like the one above and everyone else replying to this post.

What's creepy is the continual postings by people protraying to be her like the one above and everyone else replying to this post.
    her you mean you T. lol

There has been only one person in my life that told me enough when he wasnt getting his way and I gave this person back his ring and kicked him to the curb but as the story goes, he was so devastated that he wore the ring on a necklace during the academy

Lightbulb Re: new

There has been only one person in my life that told me enough when he wasnt getting his way and I gave this person back his ring and kicked him to the curb but as the story goes, he was so devastated that he wore the ring on a necklace during the academy
    As your ex friend, as I posted the other day...when are you going to stop making up all of this b.s.?? Even back in the 90's EVERYONE knew that if your mouth was open you were telling a lie!! You've just gotten worse and worse you spoiled brat!!

HE kicked you to the curb. Not the other way around. HE DID NOT WEAR ANY RING DURING THE ACADEMY, and was glad (so he thought) he was over you. His expression was that you were all weirded out. Get your facts straight. QUIT LYING, TANYA. FOR ONCE!!!

Every night, same story. When are you people going to get tired of this nonsense? Let it go already. Get a life.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast