MY LIFE - SUCKED AWAY FROM MY MAN
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MY LIFE - SUCKED AWAY FROM MY MAN

BTW Y'all is a slang term and I use it to not be so formal. This is just a followup for all of you that know...

I have repented for my actions, therefore, my sins are forgiven. If you read the Bible you would know this. I have made many personal comments and done things I am ashamed of BUT I WAS USED.

I have always taken responsibility for my actions. When I sent him that letter, where he said he was moving, as in relocating, I saved y'all at my expense. J stayed here because of me, and what I was willing to do for him. You owe it to me, as I've stated before, that I kept one of ZHPD finest right here.

Even though he had to blame his anger issues on me because of my lies and deceit, even though we hadn't talked in years, he should have told me to take my sorry a&& and leave him alone, but he didn't. He fell for my stories of how miserable I was, how horrible my hubby was (gross actually) and how I was going to kill him because he dumped me, how he never gets anything he wants, (told me I was white trash after unspeakable acts on the urine stained carpet that has been mentioned at nauseum) how he has to go to counseling to deal with me bs'ing him with sex, blah blah blah.

He believed me and my lies/stories and that was his fault and because of believing me, he acted accordingly. I don't wish him death, I just want him for myself. I don't even hate him because there is no one I hate. I dislike him and what he forced me to do, and put me through. I want him back I'll do anything . I do feel sad that I felt the need to lie to him and make up things. He does know I am miserable, but feels that isn't his problem. But I would like him to help....

Re: MY LIFE - SUCKED AWAY FROM MY MAN

Lord have mercy on your pitiful sould the eve before Sunday Church. Move on for gosh sakes. Try to find another man. You have screwed your ex over. You don't believe we all know what you are? Take all of the energy you have used to post here, and find yourself a companion. This is hard to know about, and harder to look at your millions of posts. Get some help, honey. If your life was as great as you make it out to be, this would have been a non - issue years ago. Not posts ago. Get some help. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Devoted leo wife
    Lord have mercy on your pitiful sould the eve before Sunday Church. Move on for gosh sakes. Try to find another man. You have screwed your ex over. You don't believe we all know what you are? Take all of the energy you have used to post here, and find yourself a companion. This is hard to know about, and harder to look at your millions of posts. Get some help, honey. If your life was as great as you make it out to be, this would have been a non - issue years ago. Not posts ago. Get some help. Good luck.
    I'm sorry. I meant soul.

The real Ms G is not writing these posts.

I'm writing these when I come to my senses. I've tried to be nice but I'm bailing - I have writtne all of the 2nd person or whatever you call it and now these. A person has the right to chose her feelings and display them. Real or not - it's ME!!!! Dang it.

The loser is you Jason. You have a dead in job with no formal education with a the lowest department in the area. You are so far in debt that you will never see the light of day from. Your health is that of an 80 year because the years of abuse you have out yoir body through with no eating appropriately and exercising. You're so messed in the head from not being wanted as a child by your own parents. Traded for a house. The only thing your wife keeps you around for is your lousy paycheck.

I'm good because your ass is gone. I would never take you back. That's why I left all those years ago and never looked back. It was your sob stories that brought you back into my life. Life is so rough for little Jason boohoo. Get over yourself Jason. Maybe if you could ever get over your ego, you might amount to something, but I don't see that happening. It's the ones with the biggest egos who when you dig down find out that they don't have a pot to piss in, like yourself.

I've never been happier with my life and with you not being it. It took me a hell of a long time to see you for what you actually are, but my eyes are wide open now.

Go back to the ditch that to crawled out of. Don't ever worry about me, I'm so much happier without you and your crap.

K, the crap you go thru with him, I've been there and done that and no thank you with him. He is ALL yours. You're perfect for each other

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The real Ms G is not writing these posts.
    Oh you can shut the hell up and get on the other (right lobe) of my brain and let the left take over. I'm not a psycho as much as I am making myself out to be. He needs to apologize to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This poster is taking posts that the real Ms G posted, but is adding and changing her posts.

The real Ms G has said in her posts that she no longer wants an apology since it would be nothing but another lie from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The real Ms G has said in her posts that she no longer wants an apology since it would be nothing but another lie from him.
    I'm so sorry, J. I need to apologize to you. I jsu get, well, as screwed up with these posts as the others from the past. James if you are reading these - I promise I will never do it to you...there is no site for me to vent my anger about you...please...J or James, first caller. I'll rock your world, y'all. Dang right.

If you're going to tell the story, please tell it correctly. James was prior to J. You are talking about the early 90's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast