Application Process - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Application Process

If I were you, I would start putting in applications once you graduate the academy and if you get hired, just pay the penalty for leaving early.

Unhappy Re: Application Process

Just be aware that if you have had any old sports injuries, do not bother to go any further. HR or the city admin will reject you even if you had the best surgeons repair whatever broke. It is just how they are.

The psychological reports are read by city admin and dissected even though the person dissecting is not qualified to do so. Any minor issues from years ago will be exploited and you will not be hired.

:cop:
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just be aware that if you have had any old sports injuries, do not bother to go any further. HR or the city admin will reject you even if you had the best surgeons repair whatever broke. It is just how they are.

The psychological reports are read by city admin and dissected even though the person dissecting is not qualified to do so. Any minor issues from years ago will be exploited and you will not be hired.
    Hahahahahahahahaha, I feel kinda bad... These young retards dying to be cops go thru this rediculous Mickey Mouse process physc, polygraph, oral boards some retards finally get hired and see how crappy the job/position of a police officer is in south florida especially Lauderhill and quickly realize the job is not they imagined or seen in the movies. Lauderhill can keep the measly 50k a year spot. For those that are on patrol please stay professional and do the job the way it's meant to be... Stay safe.

can someone give me advise? i applied several months ago, i've called several times to check the status of my application leaving several messages. i have not heard back from recruiter.

Quote Originally Posted by kev
    can someone give me advise? i applied several months ago, i've called several times to check the status of my application leaving several messages. i have not heard back from recruiter.
    Pretty simple answer, you didn't get the job. If they wanted you and liked your qualifications they would of contacted you already move on or go to school find a skill trade. Your not missing much at Lauderhill. 10-8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12