Application Process
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Application Process

I've recently applied to Lauderhill Police Department. Can anyone tell me when they should start processing applications? Also, if possible. Can someone give me more information about Lauderhill Police Department? Pay, Morale, Equipment, Specialized Units, etc? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Application Process

1#. It sometimes takes a couple weeks to gather the applications and do the background research. Give it three weeks from when you turn your application in and then call the recruiter about the status of your application.

2#. The majority of the information is on the website including pay scale, pension, and specialized unit information. All equipment is issued to you from the department and morale is all in the eyes of the beholder.

Anymore Brain Busters?

Thanks, buddy. I do appreciate it. Information regarding specialized units, pension information and more is not located on the website. That's why I was just asking on the forums.

Sorry about that. The department used to have a different website with all that info listed.

Units:
    Strategic Enforcement Team
    School Resource Officer
    Traffic Unit / Motor Unit
    Criminal Investigation Division
    Community Policing
    Swat
    Underwater Recovery Team
    Bicycle Unit
    Narcotics Unit

The Pension is a 25 years with a retirement of 70%. I don't know too many of the specifics of the pension as it is still new. This may be a question you want to ask the recruiter.

No worries! Thanks again, man. I do appreciate it. Hopefully I get the call!

LPD is allegedly hiring 55 officers come 14... Again, "allegedly"

Davie Plantation Ft. Lauderdale are also hiring

Also, I applied recently as well. Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by 336
    LPD is allegedly hiring 55 officers come 14... Again, "allegedly"

Davie Plantation Ft. Lauderdale are also hiring

Also, I applied recently as well. Best of luck to you.
    Hahahahahahaha 55 officers lol more like 2-5 officers in 2014. Good luck with the 0.000001% chance of getting hired for this dump city

55? Wow that's a lot. Thanks, my friend. Good luck to you as well. I'm guessing they have 55 positions that need to be filled, but I'm sure they'll hire roughly 10-15.

If you get hired, do the bare minimum until you get off probation then put your applications in at other departments.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you get hired, do the bare minimum until you get off probation then put your applications in at other departments.
    Lauderhill pd a decent dept to get your feet wet in law enforcement,not a place to stay 25 years obviously, if you can last a year put in apps at Davie or sunrise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast