Political Know
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Political Know

Political Know

I have heard our Sheriff has said he is getting tired and ready to go. I like David Gee, but if he retires and hands the mantel over that will mean the chief is leaving too. The new chief will have to be happier fellow.

Re: Political Know

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I have heard our Sheriff has said he is getting tired and ready to go. I like David Gee, but if he retires and hands the mantel over that will mean the chief is leaving too. The new chief will have to be happier fellow.

You will know when Gee is leaving. First you will see Docobo leave and his spot filled with David's hand picked successor. Then Gee will step down and this person will run for sheriff.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

You will know when Gee is leaving. First you will see Docobo leave and his spot filled with David's hand picked successor. Then Gee will step down and this person will run for sheriff.
    My bets: Son-in-law of Daddy Warbucks; or "I'm Just a Company Man from Strawberry City but you can call me Strawberry"; or dark-horse but coming on strong of late the Corrections Colonel.

Department of Detention's Colonel Davis will be the next Sheriff. He just got back from the FBI's National Academy this past summer. And don't be surprised either if TPD's former leader (Who has been working as a civilian for us for the past year and a half), Chief Houge is put in the mix some where also.

Quote Originally Posted by FRJ Posse
    Department of Detention's Colonel Davis will be the next Sheriff. He just got back from the FBI's National Academy this past summer. And don't be surprised either if TPD's former leader (Who has been working as a civilian for us for the past year and a half), Chief Houge is put in the mix some where also.
    Houge doesn't want it. When he applied for his current job the Sheriff wanted to bring him in as part of staff. He told him "no" as he has done that and doesn't need the headache.

If you are a major of higher you will be sent to the FBI Academy so this is no oout of the ordinary.

Hey Gee & Decobo.......Don't let your typically "Closed Doors" hit you all in the asses on your way out of here. Please give us plenty of warning as well, so that we can close down 8th Avenue and bring in the Marching Bands & Floats to celebrate the departure of two Tyrants from the Sheriff's Office. Try not to ruin t!o many more Deputy careers before you leave either. You should be burned out after all the playing you have been doing on the County Dime! Sad thing is that you really could have made this place much better, because you did have the talent, but instead you chose to stand back in the shadows while Decobo treated everybody like dog shit and you never raised a finger to stop him. This means you approved of his tyrant like antics and eventually turned into one yourself! Karma will get you two, mark my word on that. You should apologize to all the Deputies who lost their careers and some their sanity based upon your abusive policies and intimidation tactics you two put into place. Good riddens.......quickly please!

Maybe it will be Jan 3rd or 4th. That will be one day after half of his term

Halfway is in past 2014 as he was re-elected in November 2012, same cycle as the Presidential election. If he leaves prior to halfway there will be a special election to fill his spot. If he leaves a day past the halfway the Guvna' can appoint his successor to finish the term till the next election cycle.

David is not going anywhere. If David follows in the footsteps of history Jose would leave, if he didn't want to run for sheriff, and David you place the next person to run for the Office in Jose spot.

Now if you have a republican governor David could leave anytime after he serves his 2 years and have the governor replace him, with more than likely his choice. If we have a democrat governor David would have to serve out his full term or the Office would be turned back over to a democrat.

Salsa anyone? ok maybe pachanga or the merengue? Well geez...tango for everyone! Long live the conquistador. I dance just for you senor with d' rose between my pearly whites. Flamenco r' us.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast