The Three Musketeers
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Three Musketeers

Not so good news for the three musketeers. Their attorney a well known gay philanthropist, Anthony Livoti was convicted today by a federal jury in a mutual bean edits scam of over $1 billion dollars. Livoti was taken into custody and is facing up to life in prison. Sentencing is scheduled for February 21, 2013.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/12/04/3 ... icted.html

Sucks to be one of the three musketeers! Good luck in your upcoming hearings. You'll need it. Don't laugh to hard!

Re: The Three Musketeers

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    Not so good news for the three musketeers. Their attorney a well known gay philanthropist, Anthony Livoti was convicted today by a federal jury in a mutual bean edits scam of over $1 billion dollars. Livoti was taken into custody and is facing up to life in prison. Sentencing is scheduled for February 21, 2013.

Sucks to be one of the three musketeers! Good luck in your upcoming hearings. You'll need it. Don't laugh to hard!
    I bet the Three Musketeers will be just FINE.
    I also bet your little buddies RV and TV are going to be getting BuTT****Ed after Jan 9th, 2014@10:00am!!!

Federal Prison here I come.
    Please Butt**** me with NO LUBE, that's how I like it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Islander

I also bet your little buddies RV and TV are going to be getting BuTT****Ed after Jan 9th, 2014@10:00am!!!

Are you as sure that the three musketeers will be just fine as their attorney thought he would be "just fine"? Good thing he is a gay philanthropist. He will be right at home in prison. It is almost scary how ****y these fools are. It's almost as if a judge pulled some strings for them or something of the sort? Not that could happen. Could it? Someone has been really bad and could they be trying to keep their dirty little secrets "in the closet" by paying off those who know those little secrets? Don't be so sure that things are the way they seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Live Feed
    Quote Originally Posted by I bet":nujqh3rd][quote=Islander]Not so good news for the three musketeers. Their attorney a well known gay philanthropist, Anthony Livoti was convicted today by a federal jury in a mutual bean edits scam of over $1 billion dollars. Livoti was taken into custody and is facing up to life in prison. Sentencing is scheduled for February 21, 2013.

[url="http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/12/04/3796551/fort-lauderdale-lawyer-convicted.html
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/12/04/3 ... icted.html[/url]

Are you as sure that the three musketeers will be just fine as their attorney thought he would be "just fine"? Good thing he is a gay philanthropist. He will be right at home in prison. It is almost scary how ****y these fools are. It's almost as if a judge pulled some strings for them or something of the sort? Not that could happen. Could it? Someone has been really bad and could they be trying to keep their dirty little secrets "in the closet" by paying off those who know those little secrets? Don't be so sure that things are the way they seem.[/quote:nujqh3rd]
    Yea I am sure they will be fine douchbag.
    I have never been so sure,
    Unless you count the time your mother let me pull an ATM, on her!!!!
    Lol.
    She loved the taste of her own shit.

WOW PHILANTHROPIST, using such big words you must be an attorney or a doctor or something maybe a rocket scientist!!!! No you are just a cop in that " crime riddled town of golden beach" oh no there is a trespasser on the beach.

My money says it was one of the whales that made this post. Hey whales the conspiracy meeting is about to be exposed, which of the rats do you suppose already gave everything up?

Let's see, what do you suppose will be different at the upcoming hearing, oh yeah the "crack prosecution team asks for another continuance just hoping that they can get to the point that the statue of limitations runs out for perjury charges. The paperwork , unlike you conspirators does not lie.

You have enjoyed the last 35 months, haven't you?

Wow 35 months and the state is still not able to go to trial.....hmmmmm, I wonder why?

Here is your future:

Answering questions in a Federal probe by the FBI of civil rights violations committed by certain attorney's, investigators and citizens.
    Answering questions to the Florida Bar Association.
    Answering questions in a Federal Lawsuit

Are you guys going to be at the sentencing hearing for your hero, the mongoose and that poor excuse of a husband. Remember handle her with kid gloves as she suffers from depression and anxiety. I wonder how much depression and anxiety do you think she had when she was talking to the "person she has on the inside will handle this for her"?

I suggest the only depression and anxiety this egomaniac has ever suffered started in July 2012, when a Federal Warrant was executed at her house, a warrant that exposed their criminal ways and the ultimate convictions of these two true criminals and ultimately the loss of their liberty and placement in the BUREAU OF PRISIONS for some time to come.

So if I may borrow a post by the infamous mongoose " the day of reckoning has begun, yes it has and it will culminate on January 9, 2014 for them. For you others a date has yet to be set but soon enough ALL of you miserable losers will be exposed.

And yes, the three musketeers are going to be just fine, one enjoying a pension and two enjoying their time as officers for Golden Beach for years to come and all will have a nice big fat payday compliments of FDLE, MDPD, MDSAO and the Town of Golden Beach.

So yes they win and you lose!!!!!

ZIP A DI DU DA ZIP A DI A MY OH MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

34 Days of freedom left

:devil: :cop: :snicker: :devil: :cop: :snicker: :devil: :cop: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Long
    Quote Originally Posted by Culminate
    34 Days of freedom left

:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:
    Oh oh...in the twenties
    29 to go!!!