New Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1973045
    Our new chief is not very courageous. He doesn't hesitate to set aside the reputation, not to mention morale, of TPD just to keep special interests off his back. The longer we work for him, the clearer his narcissism becomes. What an ego. He focuses more energy on rewriting policies than he does to fighting crime.

I hear he devoted his entire career to not much more than hiding behind closed businesses to study on duty in order to build a resume, but he's really never done anything significant. It shows. Looks great on paper, but he's in over his head.
    Once upon a time he was our shift LT. He sat there and watched while we needed emergency back-up since we had a very large drugged out subject that decided to fight a few of us (pre-taser). THEN reviewed everything with a comb... And yes "climbing the ladder" was what he appeared to do... have fun and watch your "6"....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1977806
    Agreed. We definitely don't want him back! He's hung up on himself and likes to hide behind a desk and critique everyone else because he's perfect.

Now he's finally in a position where others get to publicly evaluate his performance and I hope your union moves to the front and dissects his every move and decision. For a guy who never made any arrests, never chased any suspects and never investigated any cases of significance, he sure likes to Monday morning quarterback all the warriors who do. So glad he's your problem now! :devil:
    I second that motion... Now I feel bad for the Ofc. that Tazed the resisting old lady(even though he was probably within the use of force policy).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12