Who is this doc justice? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Who is this doc justice?

Quote Originally Posted by Slam
    Doc, you're wasting your time on this board. You're not going to win. You're dealing with a certain mindset here. These aren't your average Miami cops. All who come on this board are mud raced, spic low life trash who masquerade as Miami Cops. Even though they are sworn and carry a badge, the truth is they are only in Miami because of lowered hiring standards. They don't have the qualifications to be hired by a more professional department like Miami-Dade or Miami Beach. Disagree with anyone here and you get called "asshole" and told to go "**** yourself". It belies the true intelligence of the real assholes who frequent this board.
    And yet we see you here.

Same reason you ****heads are here!

[quote=doc justice]
    Quote Originally Posted by "IGNORE THIS ASS !":2rqb97vk
    WHO CARES ABOUT THIS DOUCHE BAG ? WE HAVE BETTER STUFF TO POST ON HERE, LIKE BENEFITS, AND $$$$$, SO WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT DR DOUCHE :roll:

NOW LETS GET BACK TO THIS CONTRACT, AND JAVI :cop:
    Then go to that thread or start it. Thanks for your compliments officer friendly. May you have a blessed day as well.[/quote:2rqb97vk]

Hey doc... Where's your office so I could T-BAG YOUR THAT BIG MOUTH!

SINCERELY

EL BOLUDO!

:devil:

[quote="Guest"]Same reason you ****heads are here![/quote

Oh the horror, the horror of your responds. Makes me speechless.

[quote=Las bolas][quote="doc justice":3tfcjgjx]
    Quote Originally Posted by "IGNORE THIS ASS !":3tfcjgjx
    WHO CARES ABOUT THIS DOUCHE BAG ? WE HAVE BETTER STUFF TO POST ON HERE, LIKE BENEFITS, AND $$$$$, SO WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT DR DOUCHE :roll:

Then go to that thread or start it. Thanks for your compliments officer friendly. May you have a blessed day as well.[/quote:3tfcjgjx]

SINCERELY

EL BOLUDO!

:devil:[/quote:3tfcjgjx]

I would abosutely love for you to try to come up into my office without permission or a warrant. It would be on of the worst mistakes of your career if not your life, but go ahead and talk tough behind that keyboard you big man. I will remain quaking in fear.

[quote=Las bolas][quote="doc justice":3lofo7vp]
    Quote Originally Posted by "IGNORE THIS ASS !":3lofo7vp

Then go to that thread or start it. Thanks for your compliments officer friendly. May you have a blessed day as well.[/quote:3lofo7vp]

SINCERELY

EL BOLUDO!

:devil:[/quote:3lofo7vp]

Big talking *****! You don't have a hair on your ass to do something. Real men back up their threats. You must not be a real man. Better still, let us know where your wife is. We can show her what a real man is all about. I bet she'd like that after putting up with a small, limp **** like yourself.

[quote=Peck][quote=Las bolas]
    Quote Originally Posted by "doc justice":128aquqi
    Quote Originally Posted by "IGNORE THIS ASS !":128aquqi

Then go to that thread or start it. Thanks for your compliments officer friendly. May you have a blessed day as well.

SINCERELY

EL BOLUDO!

:devil:[/quote:128aquqi]

Big talking *****! You don't have a hair on your ass to do something. Real men back up their threats. You must not be a real man. Better still, let us know where your wife is. We can show her what a real man is all about. I bet she'd like that after putting up with a small, limp **** like yourself.[/quote:128aquqi]

It just amazes me how some Miami Police officers always got to resort to talking about a fellows wife. Why is that? You cutting this fellow down saying he's no man but you got to this. Sounds to me my fellow officer your not the man here.

[quote=guess][quote=Peck]
    Quote Originally Posted by Las bolas
    Quote Originally Posted by "doc justice":2jvb5ua4
    Quote Originally Posted by "IGNORE THIS ASS !":2jvb5ua4

Then go to that thread or start it. Thanks for your compliments officer friendly. May you have a blessed day as well.

SINCERELY

EL BOLUDO!

Big talking *****! You don't have a hair on your ass to do something. Real men back up their threats. You must not be a real man. Better still, let us know where your wife is. We can show her what a real man is all about. I bet she'd like that after putting up with a small, limp **** like yourself.[/quote:2jvb5ua4]

It just amazes me how some Miami Police officers always got to resort to talking about a fellows wife. Why is that? You cutting this fellow down saying he's no man but you got to this. Sounds to me my fellow officer your not the man here.[/quote:2jvb5ua4]

No, ut its hilarious to watch all you big talking swinging ****s come on here making threats when not a one of you have the balls to back them up. All you guys do is come on this shit board and slam the Fop and its officers but when the department ****s you over, you all go crying like little *****es over to 12th Ave for representation. Bunch of crying, two faced little *****es.

[quote=doc justice][quote="Las bolas":5u17ovm6][quote="doc justice":5u17ovm6]
    Quote Originally Posted by "IGNORE THIS ASS !":5u17ovm6

Then go to that thread or start it. Thanks for your compliments officer friendly. May you have a blessed day as well.[/quote:5u17ovm6]

SINCERELY

EL BOLUDO!

:devil:[/quote:5u17ovm6]

I would abosutely love for you to try to come up into my office without permission or a warrant. It would be on of the worst mistakes of your career if not your life, but go ahead and talk tough behind that keyboard you big man. I will remain quaking in fear.[/quote:5u17ovm6]

Oye doctorcito tu lo que Eres es una rata asquerosa déjà de hablar basura descaro.... Tu no Eres ningun doctor... Tu lo que Eres es un envidioso porque Los policias Cojen mas gevitas que tu!

Viejo DESFONDAO
    Bugarron!!!

[quote=La rata][quote="doc justice":189151ny][quote="Las bolas":189151ny][quote="doc justice":189151ny]
    Quote Originally Posted by "IGNORE THIS ASS !":189151ny

Then go to that thread or start it. Thanks for your compliments officer friendly. May you have a blessed day as well.[/quote:189151ny]

SINCERELY

EL BOLUDO!

:devil:[/quote:189151ny]

I would abosutely love for you to try to come up into my office without permission or a warrant. It would be on of the worst mistakes of your career if not your life, but go ahead and talk tough behind that keyboard you big man. I will remain quaking in fear.[/quote:189151ny]

Oye doctorcito tu lo que Eres es una rata asquerosa déjà de hablar basura descaro.... Tu no Eres ningun doctor... Tu lo que Eres es un envidioso porque Los policias Cojen mas gevitas que tu!

Viejo DESFONDAO
    Bugarron!!!
    :devil:[/quote:189151ny]

Another non-English speaking piece of shit. How surprising.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast