"best place...this agency being in the last 30 years"

"best place...this agency being in the last 30 years"

Re: "best place...this agency being in the last 30 years"

Only because he's leaving. That guy has been nothing but a DROP sucking dead weight for years. He was nothing more then a puppet with broken strings. Good Riddance and before the door hits you in the azz please hold it open for a few of your buddies.

Harmon is a joke. He has never been a leader and there isn't a sole in this department that will be upset to see him go. Puppet!!! That is a very fitting word for him. "Like", is not in my vocabulary when it comes to describing Harmon. Welcome to the civilian world yet again Charles Harmon.....hopefully somewhere during my patrols I will have the pleasure of speaking with you during a traffic stop. Oh how there are many traffic laws. Be patient, I will be writing those!! Remember, attitude ALWAYS is a factor in writing a citation.

"Interesting career" Yeah real interesting when you let some skinny little southside jit rip $50,000 off the hood of your cruiser in seized drug $$$. Interesting that you still got promoted instead of getting busted down to prop and evidence for the rest of your interesting career like most would have been you fat pos. Good riddence.

Quote Originally Posted by Interesting???
    "Interesting career" Yeah real interesting when you let some skinny little southside jit rip $50,000 off the hood of your cruiser in seized drug $$$. Interesting that you still got promoted instead of getting busted down to prop and evidence for the rest of your interesting career like most would have been you fat pos. Good riddence.
    Ditto. Good for nothin fat fuk. That picture makes me sick. Hey chunkie u've f'ed over alot of people during your regime - puppet regime - yur too fat too dance on the strings they broke asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssss

Gotta love the pic in the article. He look like a damn overfed beaver.