#*&@%^

Thread: #*&@%^

#*&@%^

Here's to the Deputy driving unmarked #&@%^! Thanks for driving around the disabled vehicle blocking the center lane of Colonial and Treeline during the 5 O'clock traffic.....yes, I know it was in the city, but you do work in Lee County! :evil:

Re: #&@%^

Quote Originally Posted by Lazydept
    Here's to the Deputy driving unmarked #&@%^! Thanks for driving around the disabled vehicle blocking the center lane of Colonial and Treeline during the 5 O'clock traffic.....yes, I know it was in the city, but you do work in Lee County! :evil:
    And how do you know:

It was Deputy

That he or she worked for Lee County

That they were not on their way to something that was a higher priority

That they knew the person and they were as stupid as you and they just didn't feel that level of dumb was worth serving

Lee County has 4 number cars Ft Myers has 5 number cars figure this one out

Quote Originally Posted by ummmmmm
    And how do you know:

It was Deputy

That they knew the person and they were as stupid as you and they just didn't feel that level of dumb was worth serving

lol. I hate people. Lazydept….you're the reason the cop didn't stop, it's not worth it. You have no idea where that car was going or what it was doing, but you've adjudicated him guilty by coming on this website and even posting the tag number on the vehicle.

You assume the cops are always in the wrong, and that is why you are not worth stopping for. You're the same guy that would complain if that cop would've stopped, got stuck there for 2 hours, and submitted an overtime slip to get paid for it.

I've passed many disabled cars on my way home without stopping….because the few precious moments of family time I get each day are worth way more than whatever problem those people may have been dealing with. Sucks it's got to be that way, but people like you have made it this way. In your eyes, we're in the wrong no matter what…..so piss off, and I hope you choke on your turkey today. :cop:

Re: #*&@%^

Assuming things is wrong to do. You don't know where he/she was going.

Quote Originally Posted by gobblegobble
    Quote Originally Posted by ummmmmm
    And how do you know:

It was Deputy

lol. I hate people. Lazydept….you're the reason the cop didn't stop, it's not worth it. You have no idea where that car was going or what it was doing, but you've adjudicated him guilty by coming on this website and even posting the tag number on the vehicle.

You assume the cops are always in the wrong, and that is why you are not worth stopping for. You're the same guy that would complain if that cop would've stopped, got stuck there for 2 hours, and submitted an overtime slip to get paid for it.

I've passed many disabled cars on my way home without stopping….because the few precious moments of family time I get each day are worth way more than whatever problem those people may have been dealing with. Sucks it's got to be that way, but people like you have made it this way. In your eyes, we're in the wrong no matter what…..so piss off, and I hope you choke on your turkey today. :cop:
    POS for not stopping...."public servant"

Re: #*&@%^

Let's change it from "protect and serve" to "protect and secure" so these dipshits will stop acting like we're butlers with guns.