Tutko under IA - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tutko under IA

Re: Tutko under IA

Nothing will happen to Dan and nothing will happen to JJ. The Sheriff is doing a great job. They did nothing wrong. We all know how they work on the edge of the law. Go back to work turds! Knight is here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Are you so naive over the Sheriff as to not know DT under IA. That right their makes your points null and void. Grow up. Some corrupt cops were here way before Knight got here and he is weeding them out slowly. Get off your soap box. The Sheriff has done a good job and will be another 4 years
    So, let's see, Tom did not send dan to IA, until this crap was in the newspaper, and now all of a sudden Tom is sending TUtko to IA. If this crap had not been in the newspaper, then Tom would not be sending Dan to internal affairs. So Tom's hand is being forced by the newspaper. The only reason Dan is going to internal affairs is because of the newspaper article. If this crap had never been in the newspaper, then Dan would not be sent to IAP IA, but the paper is forcing Tom hand. That's pitiful. That's not very moral. If Tom were a moral man, then he would have sent this crap to internal affairs in the first place, instead of waiting for his political hand to be forced by the media. This place is so corrupt it stinks to high heaven. And Tom is at the top of the crap heap. We need new moral competent leadership because we lack it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crapper Flushed
    the paper is forcing Tom hand. That's pitiful. That's not very moral.
    Maybe so but I draw the line if you're insinuating H-T is a beacon of integrity.
    Use the reporter but don't trust him.

Tom has as much morality is a Cow pie has in the middle of a ranchers pasture.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Nothing will happen to Dan and nothing will happen to JJ. The Sheriff is doing a great job. They did nothing wrong. We all know how they work on the edge of the law. Go back to work turds! Knight is here to stay.

Cow pies are here to stay too, so what's your point? :lol:

This is interesting topic Tutko. Let us take this to another fact. An abuse of power within this Sheriff's Department that is factual. Why isn't the SGT and the LT part of Tom Knight's current chosen staff feeling responsible for the sexual abuse of an employee experienced under their watch? Are they suppose to protect like road deputies? They are on on the same pay scale . Is all the Jail Staff not held accountable for normal work place laws in the United States? No discipline required for such acts on this Sheriff's Team. What a message you are sending! Oh well. Change and Leadership happens from the senior staff on down. A basic management concept. Guess these good old boys names and skin sounded right and were fair .. I know less fortunate staff members lost their position for less. I wonder why could someone explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Abuse of Power
    This is interesting topic Tutko. Let us take this to another fact. An abuse of power within this Sheriff's Department that is factual. Why isn't the SGT and the LT part of Tom Knight's current chosen staff feeling responsible for the sexual abuse of an employee experienced under their watch? Are they suppose to protect like road deputies? They are on on the same pay scale . Is all the Jail Staff not held accountable for normal work place laws in the United States? No discipline required for such acts on this Sheriff's Team. What a message you are sending! Oh well. Change and Leadership happens from the senior staff on down. A basic management concept. Guess these good old boys names and skin sounded right and were fair .. I know less fortunate staff members lost their position for less. I wonder why could someone explain?
    Next time in English please.

Please feel free to correct my typo's in the original post and this one. The topic of acceptance of sexual abuse in work place at the Sarasota County Jail. I know my master's degree does not compare to your education or success in life ..

If you have a masters degree, you should ask for a refund or sue the school because you were ropped off. Your writing is about a 5.2 on the TABE test. That means 5th grade. :roll:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast