Tutko under IA - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tutko under IA

Question Re: Tutko under IA

Quote Originally Posted by TK symptomolgy
    Dan is not the problem, he is just a symptom of the problem. Look at who has been in charge of hiring since Tom came in to office. Tom and Steve Burns have done a lot of the hiring, and look at the nutty people or the nutty cases that have happened in that time. Once people like Tom, Steve Burns and Kurt Hoffman are gone, then we should be able to get this agency back on track. But until that time, it will remain screwball. And you know it's true.
    \
    It has NOTHING to do with Tom Knight! Mercurio, Tutko, Kenney, Walsh, Jernigan were all hired a long time ago! Quit trying to stick up for their illegal actions! All of the above have been corrupt and conducted illegal search and seizures, planted evidence and more for a VERY LONG TIME !!!!!!! So get over blaming the current admin - Knights only fault is promoting KK, JJ, JW and leaving Mercurio in a spot to continuously abuse his law enforcement position.

Re: Tutko under IA

Exactly quit turning your little political agenda agenda against the Sheriff. Yeah we know you don't like the Sheriff. Waaaaahhhhh suck it up moron. Dt is a corrupt cop and needs to go. As for drugs off the street. Who cares. Their will about be job security. We all know dirt bags screw up over and over so if you don't get them today you'll get them tomarrow. the Sheriff is doing something, he is allowing internal affairs to weed out problems. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rumor-mail
    Rumor has it, Tutko is under IA, but for what????

because I violate peoples rights, i lie, i plant evidence, i have friends who will protect me and back me up with the lies, i have never been honest, i have been fired more than once, i am a reject from Charlotte County, I married my dead friend cops wife when he passed in the line of duty, I have received blowjobs on duty in the city on more than one occassion, I am disliked by most except those that join me in corruption, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, my days here are numbered because I am a dumbass that made the Sheriff look bad in the paper!

BYE DAN !

Hey Dan,
    If they do fire you, remember where all the skeletons are buried. You have a lot of good information and you should meet with the press and let them know EVERYTHING! Make sure you forward copies of your emails to your personal account. Also, make copies of everything before you go.
    Vengeance is a dish best served cold!

Quote Originally Posted by Khan
    Hey Dan,
    If they do fire you, remember where all the skeletons are buried. You have a lot of good information and you should meet with the press and let them know EVERYTHING! Make sure you forward copies of your emails to your personal account. Also, make copies of everything before you go.
    Vengeance is a dish best served cold!
    Hey Dan,

**** YOU!

Sincerely,

Red

Unhappy Re: Tutko under IA

Me love you long time Dan. But your time has come Dan. Its been long overdue Dan. Revenge is best served cold Dan. Since PBA is no longer Dan you can call 1-800-ASK-GARY Dan. Tell him you are a lying ****sucker who swallows Dan. They will direct you to the right FDLE agent who will explain why you will be decertified Dan.

Glad to see you go Dan. Bye Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by TK symptomolgy
    Dan is not the problem, he is just a symptom of the problem. Look at who has been in charge since Tom came in to office. Tom and Steve Burns have been messing things up and look at the cases that have happened in their watch. Once people like Tom, Steve Burns and Kurt Hoffman are gone, then we should be able to get this agency back on track. But until that time, it will remain screwball. And you know it's true.
    The gravy train is over for Knight. The agency clearly lacks leadership. The entire patrol division is going to breathe a sigh of relief when he is GONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Exactly quit turning your little political agenda agenda against the Sheriff. Yeah we know you don't like the Sheriff. Waaaaahhhhh suck it up moron. Dt is a corrupt cop and needs to go.

the Sheriff is doing something, he is allowing internal affairs to weed out problems. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Williams
    Major Kevin Kenney said that Deputy Ellis' allegations were never sent to the agency's internal affairs unit.
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... ?p=3&tc=pg
    As the elected sheriff, Mr. Knight refuses to send this to IA because _____? :roll:

There are some legal issues here. On the one hand, SSO employees are sent to IA for minor crap that should never go there, but on the other hand, Knight refuses to send constitutional violations to IA. Is Knight inept? :roll:

We have a supervisor (Sgt. Tutko) teaching a subordinate (Dep. Ellis) to violate (sandbag) a citizen's constitutional rights (against an unreasonable search).

Here are some legal issues under Mr. Knight's watch:
    1. Failure to train
    2. Failure to supervise
    3. Failure to lead

Are you so naive over the Sheriff as to not know DT under IA. That right their makes your points null and void. Grow up. Some corrupt cops were here way before Knight got here and he is weeding them out slowly. Get off your soap box. The Sheriff has done a good job and will be another 4 years

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast