Figuring out Christmas gifts for the men in your life can be tough, especially if they’re like my husband who doesn’t give me any ideas of what he wants. Every year I have to resort to the same old standbys: some chocolate, a gift certificate, a new pair of socks, etc. This year, though, I’ve done my research and come up with some new, great gifts for men. Hopefully, these ideas will help you out with your Christmas shopping as well.

Swipe tie

Okay, so a tie might be a kind of boring idea, but a swipe tie is something entirely different. It comes in a variety of patterns and colors and is made of a special microfiber material designed to wipe away dust and dirt from touch screen phones and tablets without harming their surface. It wipes away oil without leaving a residue and yet you don’t have to carry any extra cloths with you.

Shave Tech

For the roll-out-of-bed-and-head-to-work/school man in your life, there is this super portable cell phone-size razor that fits easily in a pocket or glove compartment. He can shave on the go and still make it to his 7:45 class or business meeting on time.

Cashmere Blend Gloves

Gloves don’t sound very exciting either, that is until you think about those cold morning drives when you head off to work and the steering wheel feels like it’s been doused in liquid nitrogen. A pair of these warm, soft gloves will help keep your man’s hands warm and the leather grips make them less slippery than normal gloves. Perfect for winter driving.

Laser Putter

Know any golfers? This gift will be loved by anyone, from beginning golfer to expert. You simply attach the device to your putter and it will pinpoint where your ball is going to go. Great for those just learning the game or those who want to finesse their skill.

The Game of Clue

No game board collection is complete without Clue. This classic game can provide hours of fun family and friend gatherings. Inspire a little nostalgia with this 1963 who-done-it game that introduced to the world Miss Scarlet and Colonel Mustard.

Jumpin Jammerz

These fun, fluffy footed pajamas are the perfect gift for the man in your life who is still a child at heart. They come in a ton of fun patterns, from Batman to Superman, from Star Wars to Star Trek, from footless to hooded. These are worn by a number of celebrities, including Ryan Gosling, and will provide a fun way of keeping warm this winter.

Source: realsimple.com/holidays-entertaining/gifts/for-him/great-gifts-men-00100000090941/page18.html