Winston

Thread: Winston

Winston

When the hell is Meggs gonna make a desicion in the Winston case.? He is doing a terrible job.

Re: Winston

Quote Originally Posted by Sup
    When the hell is Meggs gonna make a desicion in the Winston case.? He is doing a terrible job.
    Can your department suck much worse? Your PD is full of arrogant wanna be cops. I hope the new chief cleans house, you suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Sup
    Can your department suck much worse? Your PD is full of arrogant wanna be cops. I hope the new chief cleans house, you suck!
    Your dept lets a rapist go free because he is your Q.B. ???? If you would have done your job a yr ago, he would have gone down. Why do you think the girl made the complaint and his DNA was all over her?? He wasn't anything back then. A backup to Manuel. Yet your Det. talks her out of pressing charges. Cover up over friggin football. You would win w/o this pos

Your detective Angulo, the TPD FSU P.D. are all done. TPD is the worst department I have seen in 35 years. I hope Deleo cleans house. Angulo should be indicted and fired right now. He worked for the Seminole boosters off duty yet he gets the Winston case. How dumb and corrupt are you people at TPD. Jones ran a $hithouse for stupid and rogue cops. Rachel Hoffman, the DUI beating, the young rogues a$$holes working midtown, all coming to roost. Jones and Courtemunch are idiots who just kept covering for bad officers. The rumor of DOJ coming in to look at you is more than a rumor. There are several private attorneys and investigators also looking in to the goat rope called TPD. If your not one of the scum officers, than help take them down. TPD has NO credibility!

Angulo is gone, its a done deal...