FWC Final Offer of Employment - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: FWC Final Offer of Employment

Man that really sucks; did they give you a reason at all or any specifics?

No reason in specific as to why I didn't make it. They just said when I called the psychologist didn't recommend me. I thought the interview went well I even made the psychologist tear up over a rough story from my past related to a question he/she asked me. It must have been something in my 1000 question written test that didn't add up. Oh well God works in mysterious ways and I'll keep applying until I make it. :evil: I've wanted this since high school.....

Quote Originally Posted by Big sarge
    No reason in specific as to why I didn't make it. They just said when I called the psychologist didn't recommend me. I thought the interview went well I even made the psychologist tear up over a rough story from my past related to a question he/she asked me. It must have been something in my 1000 question written test that didn't add up. Oh well God works in mysterious ways and I'll keep applying until I make it. :evil: I've wanted this since high school.....

If you failed the psych don't worry about applying again you won't even get an interview.

Failed psych=Don't apply because you will not even get an interview. Sorry, try another agency.

[quote=Academy 1]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Big sarge":3jjjgftt

If you failed the psych don't worry about applying again you won't even get an interview.[/quote:3jjjgftt]

You're incorrect. There's been plenty of people who have failed the psych and made it the next time.... There was a officer who took 7 times to finally making it to the academy. I called and also asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge

If you failed the psych don't worry about applying again you won't even get an interview.
    You're incorrect. There's been plenty of people who have failed the psych and made it the next time.... There was a officer who took 7 times to finally making it to the academy. I called and also asked.[/quote]

Nooooooo problem "Sarge".....good luck in attempting to get hired on at this agency after failing your psych test.

Anybody get a final offer yet?

Negative RAC; I have yet to hear anything... has anyone inquired as to how much longer it'll be by calling the administrative lady recently?

Nope not yet

I bet you will hear something before the Christmas Holiday.. Make sure you keep up with your run otherwise you will be gone on day one.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast