FWC Final Offer of Employment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

FWC Final Offer of Employment

Has anyone that received a conditional offer been given a final offer for the Jan 2014 academy? Also, what was your opinion of that psychological evaluation?

Re: FWC Final Offer of Employment

Give it some time. The fwc moves slow on everything. Psych exam is standard for almost any law enf job. Have they told you what county you are going to?

got my conditional offer for collier. Took the psych last tuesday and it wasn't bad. still don't have my hopes up. you know if we get fingerprinted before we ship off if selected? And what's left if anything?

Big Sarge,
    How long has it taken you to get where you are in the hiring process? Once you submitted your application, do you recall how long before you heard anything back? I'm also curious about the fitness portion of the application process, how far along before you completed the initial fitness test? Thanks in advance and good luck with the remainder of the process, I'm sure that by this point you are in!

From what I have read, this is it. I'm not sure as to the finger printing question, I have not heard or read anything about that. I do know that we do another Cooper test as soon as we get there, and if we don't pass any portion, we are told to go home.

TURBO1010,
    Are you able to provide any information reference my previous post?

Co sarge. I submitted my original application may 1st, took my physical fitness test August, interview was September, background started immediately after, and just got my conditional offer 2 weeks ago. FWC Hiring deadlines are always different this one has happened pretty quick. Good luck

CO SGT,
    My apologies, I thought you were asking Big sarge. I put in my supplemental app in early May, did the cooper late July, interview in early SEPT. and background took Sept and Oct, got conditional a couple of weeks ago and the medial and eye exams were due in by the 29th of Nov. Just waiting for more information. I have to say it has been a slow process but that is how I have read it always is. Good luck brother.

David

Also received my conditional last month... completed everything including the Psych by the 20th of November and mailed my forms in. Just waiting to hear back and I'm starting to get anxious as I'd like to put in my two weeks notice at my current job already. I got offered Miami-Dade btw. Post back if you folks hear anything!

Got a email today with my offer being revoked due to failure on the psych..... I guess I'll be at the next physical assessment... 8 months gone...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast