What You Say NOW - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    It was all made up like usual! She played the game but is gonna loose in the end! Thank God she is gone what a horrible piece of u know what! Thank heavens someone stands up for what's right! Wish we had more good officers and people like that guy on the streets!!! Hopefully he will be back to protect and serve after all this nonsense is over!!

Unregistered

Yes he is innocent, no he did not make threats, yes his family member is a victim of the system, I heard they offered him to resign but because he did nothing wrong he declined resignation! I am so glad he decided to fight! He was a very well respected officer and person in so many facets of life. Hopefully it will work out In the end and he has the opportunity to become a supervisor. We need supervisors that will stick up for the good of the many!!! That guy was one of the best all around officers and people around!! We love you s.e., the jealous admin hope u don't return but the file truly hopes you do!!

Unregistered

Smile

LML and LH know better but they are just puppets wanting to make a name for themselves. Well congratulations you both certainly have. Supervisors who just think they are better than everyone. No respect for those clowns!!! I have a feeling that the truth about those two is coming out soon. So much fake education it's rediculous!

Unregistered

it's rediculous!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LML and LH know better but they are just puppets wanting to make a name for themselves. Well congratulations you both certainly have. Supervisors who just think they are better than everyone. No respect for those clowns!!! I have a feeling that the truth about those two is coming out soon. So much fake education it's rediculous!
    it's rediculous! it's rediculous! it's rediculous! it's rediculous! it's rediculous! it's rediculous! it's rediculous! it's rediculous!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Yes he is innocent, no he did not make threats, yes his family member is a victim of the system, I heard they offered him to resign but because he did nothing wrong he declined resignation! I am so glad he decided to fight! He was a very well respected officer and person in so many facets of life. Hopefully it will work out In the end and he has the opportunity to become a supervisor. We need supervisors that will stick up for the good of the many!!! That guy was one of the best all around officers and people around!! We love you s.e., the jealous admin hope u don't return but the file truly hopes you do!!
    SE very well respected? not if you worked with him like I did for over two years he did the bear minimum amount of work just handled the calss he was sent to never initiated anything by himself didnot like to get his hands dirty and in my belief acted cowardly on many calls nice pleasant guy but nothin more than a below average backup and never one to be active if u dout this just look at his ccn stats

Unregistered
    It's true...it's true..it's true...it's true
    It's true...it's true.. It's true.... Supervisors are so jealous of u SE!

The stats? Pull them and you will see. The guy was a beast and always got his hands dirty because the scaredy cats would not, especially the supervisors on a scene. Last to all calls but bragged about their awesome their stats were not that sums up the company admin! He initiated more real police work than most! We know it, we respect it and we don't respect you LML & LH!!! MTBMW..TAD! 😉

Unregistered
    I wonder how this officer SE's evaluations were they must be pretty horrible to back up how lazy he seems? He must have always been in trouble and causing issues to have some people talk like this officer was horrible!

Unregistered
    I remember working with SE and he was a very good officer. He would not push the law just to get a stat. He would focus on real police work and was always there when something dangerous and serious sounded like it may happen. He was never in any trouble and always had good evalautions. Supervisors did not like him because he would not allow them to clog his mind with the stupid and unethical way they tried to quotas and stats on the ones that were weak and could not speak their mind! Don't worry SE the truth will come out in the end and they are scared of that!

Unregistered

Talking

SE very well respected? not if you worked with him like I did for over two years he did the bear minimum amount of work just handled the calss he was sent to never initiated anything by himself didnot like to get his hands dirty and in my belief acted cowardly on many calls nice pleasant guy but nothin more than a below average backup and never one to be active if u dout this just look at his ccn stats
    Oh no those stats are really important when u want to move up and be a but kisser! Other than that they mean nothing if you thought he was lazy and did nothing you could have told him. You didn't because you liked him, you looked up to him, you wish you could have been like him but your spineless ways that allowed you to move up the ranks got the best of you! It's never to late LML and LH! You both are soft and spineless, you know it and everyone knows it too! Now you can put this all behind you or can you??

Unregistered
    Oh no those stats are really important when u want to move up and be a but kisser! Other than that they mean nothing if you thought he was lazy and did nothing you could have told him. You didn't because you liked him, you looked up to him, you wish you could have been like him but your spineless ways that allowed you to move up the ranks got the best of you! It's never to late LML and LH! You both are soft and spineless, you know it and everyone knows it too! Now you can put this all behind you or can you??
    SE acted cowardly?? I don't think so! You should call him and tell him his phone number is 954 257-4737. He would want to know what u truly think of him. I will certainly tell him what one person said about him on this blog. I don't think he has been told that before.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast