UPDATE: Sheena Morris death a suicide, state finds - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: UPDATE: Sheena Morris death a suicide, state finds

“It's really hard to tell people what they don't want to hear sometimes,” says Bradenton Beach Police Sergeant Detective Lenard Diaz, who concluded suicide when he first investigated the case, and the FDLE review cited experts who said that Morris had no signs of head injury or smothering to knock her out to put her in the shower where she died. It also a psychologist's determination that Morris had "multiple risk factors consistent with individuals who commit suicide." In short, the State Attorney and FDLE decided, Diaz had it right from the start. “You can't get vindication from a case like this,” he says.

“I learned how to take a lot of punches,” Diaz says. “I learned that sometimes regardless of how people feel about certain ways you do your investigation, you're not going to make them happy.”

Diaz says he would not change the way he investigated the case, but says he wished that he could have found a way to keep the lines of communication open with the Osborn family, and maybe that would have brought this conclusion sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by No Longer FDLE
    The Helen Keller Department of Law Enforcement.
    Wait so FDLE took 14 months to investigate and come to the same conclusion as Diaz? So Diaz was right all along?

Why did the family allow all these resources to be wasted to come to the same conclusion Diaz did?

He was right all along! People need to stop second-guessing the EXPERTS like Diaz

:devil:
    Diaz screwed up so bad, there was no way to build a case. Fire the Slug.

Quote Originally Posted by No Longer FDLE
    The Helen Keller Department of Law Enforcement.
    Wait so FDLE took 14 months to investigate and come to the same conclusion as Diaz? So Diaz was right all along?

Why did the family allow all these resources to be wasted to come to the same conclusion Diaz did?

He was right all along! People need to stop second-guessing the EXPERTS like Diaz

:devil:
    Diaz screwed up so bad, there was no way to build a case. Fire the Slug.

In short, the State Attorney and FDLE decided, Diaz had it right from the start!

"There's no place else for me to go with this," says Osborn. "I gave it everything I had... everything. And I think it is time for me to walk away now." Kelly further went on to state "I can finally move on and get back to drinking Full time instead of just in the evenings. :snicker:

The next saga -- reports of witness intimidation, harrassment, retaliation because that's how KOW rolls

http://tbo.com/news/crime/fdle-rules...cide-20131121/
    A state review concurred with an investigation done by local police, ruling Sheena Morris’ death a suicide. The review also found fault with evidence reported through private investigations and an autopsy paid for by Osborn.

http://www.thebeatles.com/song/cant-buy-me-love
    Money can’t buy me love
    (but it can buy a whole lot of Slurpee cup specimens)

This lady needs help imo. She is obviously sick imo. I am so tired of hearing about this case. If the Herald Tribune keeps reporting this kind of material it only proves how desperate they are to cause controversy in this community. Lee, really buddy? You can't find anything else to write about? It is over.

This lady needs help imo. She is obviously sick imo. I am so tired of hearing about this case. If the Herald Tribune keeps reporting this kind of material it only proves how desperate they are to cause controversy in this community. Lee, really buddy? You can't find anything else to write about? It is over.
    Just imagine how sick you'd be of hearing about it IF it actually happened in our county or had ANYTHING AT ALL to do with this agency. After a quick check of MSO's and BPD's LA sites, I discover there are no posts on this topic. There's a clue for you, MODs.

Just imagine how sick you'd be of hearing about it IF it actually happened in our county or had ANYTHING AT ALL to do with this agency. After a quick check of MSO's and BPD's LA sites, I discover there are no posts on this topic. There's a clue for you, MODs.
    We don't control the subject matter, users do. If you'd like to post how one Agency's members believe in Santa Claus more than another, so be it. Just don't call Santa fat boy, accuse him of giving kids toys manufactured in any place other than the North pole, or you'll end up getting coal from the MODs.

MOD 576

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly O. Williams
    "There's no place else for me to go with this," says Osborn.
    the SAO/FDLE report prompted outrage in several camps with a stake in the case
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...9926?p=2&tc=pg

The reporter cited:
    >some friends of the family who had sudden witness remorse when their statements were made public
    >a debunked show biz polygrapher

What the reporter left out:
    >his own stake in the case, having appeared on ABC 20/20 apparently anticipating his future book sales that will probably not materialize now
    >the elephant in the room: the blacked out portions of the report including the opinion of
    death-by-hanging expert Dr. Sauvageu, who the reporter points out “has written a book about autoeroticism”

It looks like BBPD/FDLE/SAO covered all the bases to make sure justice is served well into the future. They didn’t release all their findings to the public -- but if the “camps with a $take in the ca$e” keep making noise, Pandora’s box may explode wide open.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast