UPDATE: Sheena Morris death a suicide, state finds
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

UPDATE: Sheena Morris death a suicide, state finds

MANATEE COUNTY - State agents have concluded that Sheena Morris killed herself.

According to a report delivered Wednesday by Assistant State Attorney Arthur Brown III, an investigation by special agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement shows “no evidence of a homicide.”

No charges will be filed.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentclo ... 301744.pdf

Re: UPDATE: Sheena Morris death a suicide, state finds

Dear Kelly,

Thank you for showing the world what a bad mother you were. Thank you for making Genoese's life hell to gain 15 minutes of fame.

In the last few years you've disgraced many people by lying and hiring inept people to discredit everyone around you. Perhaps you knew that hiring these people would give you enough momentum to get people on the Kelly Osborn express and people would run scared. In fact that was short lived. The people you gained traction with are in fact really brave when they are behind a computer 1500 miles away from Florida and have no knowledge of the REAL facts. This in part is normal for the cowardly internet trolls that have no desire to succeed in real life. But, enough of that..

People will read the in depth conclusion to your daughter's death investigation and will read the detailed scientific conclusions. These people are undoubtedly smarter than you, and your internet warriors.
    How does it feel to seek money for your daughter's death and to have spent it only for your own means? Only to show nothing for it.

You've only created a bad image for you and your kid. Whenever someone thinks about this, it will only be how are disgraceful you are as a mom. You are truly a bad person. So are your friends that traveled off of Sheena's dime.

Enjoy being a liar

Dear Guest,
    I hope you never have a tragedy in your life and have the cops do an investigation that leads you to wonder what happened. You are heartless. You and God will have a talk one day. I hope you can get yourself prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Another
    Dear Guest,
    I hope you never have a tragedy in your life and have the cops do an investigation that leads you to wonder what happened. You are heartless. You and God will have a talk one day. I hope you can get yourself prepared.
    did you read the fdle report? it picks apart her website stating what was told publically wasn't consistent with what was uncovered in the investigation that she demanded

the lady is a loon

Luis A. Bolaños · Follow · Top Commenter · Director of Operations at Luis A. Bolaños

I stand by Jack Trimarco's polygraph examination results 150%!

Reply · 4 · Like

· Follow Post · about an hour ago

Teresa Williams Svedman · Follow · Account Manager at Mad As A March Hare

What an outrage! Florida, shame on you and your law enforcement! Georgia and the Carolinas have lovely beaches.

Reply · 1 · Like

Christine Leonhardt · Follow · National Victim Assistance Academy

Jack Trimarco is an awesome person!! I would put my life in his hands for polygraph testing..and only him!!

Reply · 1 · Like

Paul Gerber · Central High St. Paul, MN

what a cover up. flori duh cops are nincompoops.

The mother announced she's forming a nonprofit corporation. How much will she pay herself and the other board members in salary? How much has she already profited from the sale of Justice4Sheena flipflops advertised on her website?

Quote Originally Posted by Profitable
    Justice4Sheena flipflops
    SH-T reported today that the mother flipflopped and now no longer accepts FDLEs investigative findings. So she's selling flipflops . . . PRICELESS :snicker: :

The mother announced she's forming a nonprofit corporation. How much will she pay herself and the other board members in salary? How much has she already profited from the sale of Justice4Sheena flipflops advertised on her website?
    She should pitch her money making ideas on ABC’s Shark Tank where shark investor
    Mr. Wonderful is known for saying, “You’re dead to me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Flipped out
    Justice4Sheena flipflops
    SH-T reported today that the mother flipflopped and now no longer accepts FDLEs investigative findings. So she's selling flipflops . . . PRICELESS :snicker: :

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Dear Kelly,

Thank you for showing the world what a bad mother you were. Thank you for making Genoese's life hell to gain 15 minutes of fame.

In the last few years you've disgraced many people by lying and hiring inept people to discredit everyone around you. Perhaps you knew that hiring these people would give you enough momentum to get people on the Kelly Osborn express and people would run scared. In fact that was short lived. The people you gained traction with are in fact really brave when they are behind a computer 1500 miles away from Florida and have no knowledge of the REAL facts. This in part is normal for the cowardly internet trolls that have no desire to succeed in real life. But, enough of that..

People will read the in depth conclusion to your daughter's death investigation and will read the detailed scientific conclusions. These people are undoubtedly smarter than you, and your internet warriors.
    How does it feel to seek money for your daughter's death and to have spent it only for your own means? Only to show nothing for it.

You've only created a bad image for you and your kid. Whenever someone thinks about this, it will only be how are disgraceful you are as a mom. You are truly a bad person. So are your friends that traveled off of Sheena's dime.

Enjoy being a liar
    You call that an investigation,I have read that trash,that girl was robbed of justice.It looks like all that trash is being sifted through as we speak

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast