$100,000 Missing from the MPD property room. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: $100,000 Missing from the MPD property room.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Why do u think J Pollen doesn't retired? Cause his making lots of money under this new administration. I remember when Lt Papier got domoted by Exposito he was transfered to Property and discovered 2 million dollars in confiscated currency that was abandoned and nevered claimed for years. That's $2 million dollars cash!!!!!
    MAN!!! I'm applying for property tommorow!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
    To late the cash has been moved to a different location with surveillance cameras around the clock monitoring it. It's only a matter of time that the cameras break and some more money is missing.

Cameras are only as good as the people watching them or changing the tapes. They won't be monitored 24-7. It a system someone will figure out soon enough and it will start again. Each time money went missing a new procedure was put in place and it happen again afterwards. Only thing that will prevent this from happening is the people being involved and around the money to be honest.

Don't worry. I'm already brain storming with a few other guys to defeat their system. We're studying every component. Our philosphy is that recovered / confiscated drug money belongs to the ofc's who risked their lives to recover it. We will prevail....

Don't worry. I'm already brain storming with a few other guys to defeat their system. We're studying every component. Our philosphy is that recovered / confiscated drug money belongs to the ofc's who risked their lives to recover it. We will prevail....

You know your on to something here. Their was a T.V. show back in the 80's I can't recall its name right now. It didn't last long it was up against Miami Vice. The police dept. made a unit and they got to keep and use all the money and whatever else they got to use in there police work. Why not here? :evil:

Isn't that what FSS 932.7055 -- Disposition of liens and forfeited property supposed to do?

(5)(a)?If the seizing agency is a county or municipal agency, the remaining proceeds shall be deposited in a special law enforcement trust fund established by the board of county commissioners or the governing body of the municipality. Such proceeds and interest earned therefrom shall be used for school resource officer, crime prevention, safe neighborhood, drug abuse education and prevention programs, or for other law enforcement purposes, which include defraying the cost of protracted or complex investigations, providing additional equipment or expertise, purchasing automated external defibrillators for use in law enforcement vehicles, and providing matching funds to obtain federal grants. The proceeds and interest may not be used to meet normal operating expenses of the law enforcement agency.

Quote Originally Posted by guess

You know your on to something here. Their was a T.V. show back in the 80's I can't recall its name right now. It didn't last long it was up against Miami Vice. The police dept. made a unit and they got to keep and use all the money and whatever else they got to use in there police work. Why not here? :evil:
    Cause you bunch of lieing mother****ers will make up shit just to keep it for yourself. Driving nice cars and alot of BS overtime. Please what do u think SIS do? Drive nice cars, do nothing and work alot of BS overtime.

Cause you bunch of lieing mother****ers will make up shit just to keep it for yourself. Driving nice cars and alot of BS overtime. Please what do u think SIS do? Drive nice cars, do nothing and work alot of BS overtime.

Sorry Skippy I just put my required 40 in a week and go HOME. No O.T. for me and just you know ( I know it might be hard to believe ) Many of the officers here are honest.

"N.Y Undercover"

reminds me of the missing 150 thousand from the sis safe many years ago. never solved that case

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123