$100,000 Missing from the MPD property room.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

$100,000 Missing from the MPD property room.

Yes folks, another MPD scandal. A recent MPD Audit revealed $100,000 missing from the evidence property room. Once again this shows you that low pay, education, and moral leads to corruption.

I bet they will try to cover this up! "Everything is fine in the City of Miami, best shape ever". Remember those words Mr Mayor.

If you say it 100X you will believe it.

Re: $100,000 Missing from the MPD property room.

When Luisito 'is in command' this will not happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yes folks, another MPD scandal. A recent MPD Audit revealed $100,000 missing from the evidence property room. Once again this shows you that low pay, education, and moral leads to corruption.

I bet they will try to cover this up! "Everything is fine in the City of Miami, best shape ever". Remember those words Mr Mayor.

If you say it 100X you will believe it.
    If your a thief your a thief if your not you are not aint nothing but your inner self t ohold for this pleanty of people just getting by dont steal and I dont either. I know more people just getting by that are more honest than some folks that make lots of money around here.

Jay pollen...what is ding there as the head of property for 35 years? who's in charge hold them responsible

Why do u think J Pollen doesn't retired? Cause his making lots of money under this new administration. I remember when Lt Papier got domoted by Exposito he was transfered to Property and discovered 2 million dollars in confiscated currency that was abandoned and nevered claimed for years. That's $2 million dollars cash!!!!!

I forget Papier is your savior go kiss his ass he's no good either he out for himself and no one else he will take you out in a heart beat to save his own skin.

It's just another example on how things are just so ****ed up inthis department. I bet if I were Chief I can fired half of the police department and still get the same amount of service

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Why do u think J Pollen doesn't retired? Cause his making lots of money under this new administration. I remember when Lt Papier got domoted by Exposito he was transfered to Property and discovered 2 million dollars in confiscated currency that was abandoned and nevered claimed for years. That's $2 million dollars cash!!!!!
    That freak Jay pollen is still there ? WTF, he must be 65 by now, he came on in the early 1970's . Hey Jay, it's time to go, you old fart ????

Show me the money!

You want the $$$ back?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast