Where did everyone go?
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Where did everyone go?

I'm a fellow officer and was asking as to where threats have been made to warrant a stalking charge since all the posts I've read I do not see any kind of threats against him, his wife or child. For the harrassment claim, where is se lying? She had said numerous times that she is not lying. So what is she lying about? You can't make alegations without proof. What is the proof? This really needs to stop. Maybe she needs to make a report with the department because this needs to stop especially if no one can provide proof to back up these allegations.

Re: Where did everyone go?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I'm a fellow officer and was asking as to where threats have been made to warrant a stalking charge since all the posts I've read I do not see any kind of threats against him, his wife or child. For the harrassment claim, where is se lying? She had said numerous times that she is not lying. So what is she lying about? You can't make alegations without proof. What is the proof? This really needs to stop. Maybe she needs to make a report with the department because this needs to stop especially if no one can provide proof to back up these allegations.
    They were deleted. But downloaded. Look at the warning to her above. She has left herself wideopen for liability both civilly and criminally. Her attack on this cop and his family has been going on for years. Go to pg. 2 pg. 3 it goes on and on - even after entire threads were deleted.

Because of her violation of the TOU his attorneys will also be able to get into the server. Can't say she wasn't warned.

Which department is making this claim? Which department is going to file the charges? This woman needs to get in touch with the chief and put a stop to this. Tell me the department that is filing the charge and I'm personally going to contact them. This needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPD vet
    They were deleted. But downloaded. Look at the warning to her above. She has left herself wideopen for liability both civilly and criminally. Her attack on this cop and his family has been going on for years. Go to pg. 2 pg. 3 it goes on and on - even after entire threads were deleted.

Because of her violation of the TOU his attorneys will also be able to get into the server. Can't say she wasn't warned.
    Since you know so much, what were the threats? In order to have a stalking charge there has to be threats? What law office is involved since you seem to have some insider information.

I've read all the posts on here and there are a lot, but I did not see one threat for the endangerment of him or his family.

I've read all the posts on here and there are a lot, but I did not see one threat for the endangerment of him or his family.
    Can you not read????? They were DELETED but downloaded and can be subpoened due to her repeated warnings. Thousands of posts to go thru - it's already started - will take some time. Now stfu. We have other things to talk about like 409

I'm in the process of re-reading the posts again thinking that maybe I missed something, but I still see no threat. I see to call her Tanya, but I don't see how you found out her first name. How did you obtain this information?

Excuse me, you don't want to talk about it now, but you sure wanted to talk about it all over this board! To whomever this woman is, go to the department and place a complaint against this officer with the department. I, personally, will be following up with this department. You can't make allegations without proof and you are refusing to provide proof except to say you have all these downloads. How about a cliffnotes version?

Excuse me, you don't want to talk about it now, but you sure wanted to talk about it all over this board! To whomever this woman is, go to the department and place a complaint against this officer with the department. I, personally, will be following up with this department. You can't make allegations without proof and you are refusing to provide proof except to say you have all these downloads. How about a cliffnotes version?
    Tanya, for the love of god, if you had anything on him you would have already made a complaint. Quit posting all of these stupid assed questions with your new gadget or out of state, The damage has already been done. Yes it's going to be a slow process there is so much to go throught. But they are already compiling a witness list which I've told is going to be vast in #'s. Go wait for a few months and squirm. If you did in fact work for an att. you should know all of this.

NO ONE ELSE ANSWER HER QUESTIONS. SHE IS SCREWED AND SCREWED UP IN THE HEAD.

I'm still reading the posts and still no threats but I see posts from what appears to be from officers saying horrible things about and to this woman. The chief needs to be made aware of this since these posters are portraying to be officers.

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast