Landa land - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Landa land

Re: Landa land

Quote Originally Posted by Former Campaign Mgr
    The upcoming election needs to be taken into account with your speculations. If the 3-idiots that rule now on the dais loses just ONE seat, the power shifts. Should Newman win, watch some heads (and I mean plural) roll!! Every Department Head and appointed official should be very nervous, including your wonderful acting Chief. He went to the dark side (with the 3 idiots on the dais) b/c he will do whatever he needs to do to make permanent Chief. BTW, wake up about the Committees he has formed. It's his way of not having to take responsibility for bad decisions. If a good decision is made, he can say, "I formed the Committee that made it"; if a bad decision comes from the Committees, he will point his finger at you all. He doesn't have what it takes to make the tough decisions. He wants to be liked by everybody, which is impossible if you are a good and fair leader, which he is not. Don't be fooled by his smile; the only one that matters to him at SMPD is Rene Landa. Wake up folks; you need new leadership, whether it comes as a result of the Feb. 2014 elections or otherwise. Good Luck either way!!
    Shut up you fuk Tard your just jealous

I hear that piss boy will soon have all of the test questions and answers for the test that he wants to take. I wonder how piss boy can take a test while holding the piss jug.
    Piss boy are u going to relieve me of my urine when we are both taking the test together.

Oh piss boy i found out that u are deadly accurate with a shotgun. I heard that your head shots are pretty accurate. Now piss boy how can you carry a piss jug and a shotgun at the same time. You must be talented. Now relieve me of my urine at 73 street and 59 place and hurry up.....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Great article! Lets do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Management
    And R. A. Martinez is the right person to get it done!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/12/31/3 ... lists.html

LIKE THE GREAT GENERAL MCARTHUR, I SHALL RETURN!

I WILL DEAL WITH ALL OF THE TRAITORS!

MY CAMPAIGN MANAGER CP WILL MAKE SURE MY CANDIDATE WINS.

Quote Originally Posted by Management
    And R. A. Martinez is the right person to get it done!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/12/31/3 ... lists.html

what a crock of horse shit!
    the "RAM"
    is THE worst chief that ever came to Miami Beach..... He was about to get shit canned in the city of Miami before his boy Rodney Baretto scammed him a job at Miami beach.....
    ask about the 9322 mismanaged money.
    ask about how he sat on the computer for 7 hours a day on Ameritrade while he had a police dept to run.

good riddance...

you will never see him
    he will never have his signature on anything
    he will line up tons of fall guys so he never gets blamed for anything
    that is his MO

good luck you are ****ed!

Sounds like omc and poor ana the fall gal......wow I DONT KNOW NOTHERthe

Thank god...i got the answers...u need them seeimg that you cant pass shit boy.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456