Landa land - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Landa land

Re: Landa land

what a losser you are man....hahahahhah just a punk, its ok you are never going to be anything just a baby cry.....landa this landa that weeeee weeeee...omc done your done homo. hahahahah

Oh piss boy I noticed you painted your rims black......it looks so uni form ....now respond to 59 place and 64 street to relieve me.

Happy THANKS GIVING to Orlando, Camilo and Kenny.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus
    Give it a rest. Let things happen the way they will happen. Landa is doing his best to improve the department. I'm guessing you are one of the "Slugs" that will NEVER be happy in Life...So Sad!! :cop:
    This is OMC posting. Used this name on the city of Miami Leo board to tell then he he was made chief here. Fits hisself image of greadness.
    Wrong as usual. It's not OMC, but just seeing all the misspelled words you have, YOU are definitely not taking the next promotional test. I guess Ingles is your second language and you will probably be in Midnights with Tuesday / Wednesday off for the rest of your career in "Sous Mami"
    :snicker:
    Bull excrement.

Let's all give thanks for being blessed with a chief like Landa

Piss boy was seen the other day relieving the grand wizard (the one with the massive cranium with an overwhelming gravitational pull)?

Tomorrow is the last day for chief applications. Hopefully no one will be better than Landa. He is smart, good looking, a cop's cop and an all around good guy.

We can't do any better than Rene.

I love Landa Land! We are getting good looking cars, have gotten a raise, we are getting a new bike team, we have achieved accreditation, and more to come in the near future.......

In landa land is a world of make believe .... Keep thinking landa got all that for you the true credit belongs to man who made him the make believe, coward, no decission, Ballest chief he is now.

Landa need to worry about what is coming in the next two months. Let's see who survives the final cut. And the funny thing is that everyone has been already been I.d.

In Landa land everything is a land of make believe.

And who has been identified as a finalist since you are so informed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast