Landa land
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Landa land

Landa land

In Landa land were Landa passion is to become King and would do anything to be crowned king just to get the stupid four stars he thinks he deserves. In Landa land is a land of make believe were all decision are made by committee this and committee that but I will address that in the upcoming chapters of this fair tale that I am going to write on a weekly basis.

To start this story here are some of the main character but keeping in mind that there is always a supporting character in the beautiful make believe land that I am going to focus on and how they play an active role in Landa land.

In Landa land were all dreams do come true (as along as you backstabbed your friends) it will come true. To start the grand wizard (JB). JB is a drunk wizard who uses a bottle to foresee the future. The grand wizard gas been lurking in dark waiting for Landa passion to become true. The grand wizard has gone out and recruited the following individuals to be part if his passion (sounds like a wet dream).

The joker (aa) and the young price (ja) and (dw) is the fairy who likes to talk about everybody....

More to come stay tuned.....

Post Re: Landa land

Give it a rest. Let things happen the way they will happen. Landa is doing his best to improve the department. I'm guessing you are one of the "Slugs" that will NEVER be happy in Life...So Sad!! :cop:

Re: Landa land

I agree 100 %. I guarantee you that if OMC would still be here we wouldn't have seen the 5% or the new cars. And other little thing like uniform request and ext. to those who say Landa can't do it and is always asking for help well let me tell you something. That just shows you he is a team player and wants us happy. Like I said if OMC was still here it would be his way or no way. It's time for a change and we have it. Let it play out.

landa land as you call it coward boy is moving forward. hide little boy hide, you know your a slug and a misfit miniscule boy who probablely likes to throw little rocks and then hide your hand. be a man and stand up,,,,ohhh,thats right call mama because the joker is here and is a man baby boy...ill just wait for your next little note little boy..

ok i spelled probably wrong.....landa land landa land landa land...foolllll

Again in Landa land lets see who gets the first new car( I bet it the four star wannabe). Again in Landa land it all about him, only about him, and always about him. The land of make believe.

well said bro.....its probably super j or pr but we know its not omc related......i too spelled it rite.....

Quote Originally Posted by la style
    well said bro.....its probably super j or pr but we know its not omc related......i too spelled it rite.....
    La style go back to school you retard..

P.s you should you spell check before you send the post.. Just a hint

[quote=Spell checker]
    Quote Originally Posted by "la style":2uwakwza
    La style go back to school you retard..

P.s you should use spell check before you send the post.. Just a hint[/quote:2uwakwza]

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus
    Give it a rest. Let things happen the way they will happen. Landa is doing his best to improve the department. I'm guessing you are one of the "Slugs" that will NEVER be happy in Life...So Sad!! :cop:
    This is OMC posting. Used this name on the city of Miami Leo board to tell then he he was made chief here. Fits hisself image of greadness.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast