So Tired of this Mark Fontaine whiner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

So Tired of this Mark Fontaine whiner

This guy in the news whining about cuts in treatment funding is annoying as all hell! Good news for him and any staff he has to layoff is: DOC is HIRING!!!
    That is right Mark; you like helping druggies and working with offenders so much eh??
    I dare you to do it for starting pay of $35,000 a year like a CPO has to!!! I bet you would never, ever, do it for any less than your current Director's salary; but please prove me wrong you sissy-whiner! 😢

Thanks for letting me vent,
    Julie

Unregistered
    Two points, first the starting pay is 33K. Second, he would not be stupid to work as a Probation Officer job. So, I guess that makes you " pretty dam stupid".

Unregistered

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two points, first the starting pay is 33K. Second, he would not be stupid to work as a Probation Officer job. So, I guess that makes you " pretty dam stupid".
    Here are two more points for you to chew on there slim. First and soon I hope we will see just exactly what kind of job Fontaine is willing to take and for how much. Especially after funding for the phony-baloney treatment scams are pulled!

Second, I agree with the first poster, this tool-box Fontaine needs to quit whining and using some cops misfortune to try and push his agenda. There is absolutely no proof that Deputy Gentry was killed by a drug addict.

Cased closed with Prejudice...Mr. Zimmerman, you are free to go sir, again!

Unregistered

Press clips were pretty quiet today, Mark must be at a Re-Entry Job Fair!

Unregistered
    Ole Mark is add it again. He has another article in the clips. Hey Mark, since there are no provders, we will have to put the offenders in jail or prison. Since the cuts, that is what I recommend. Sorry judge, no money for TX. So incarceration is the only answer.

Unregistered
    When asked by a judge yesterday about my prison recommendation, i informed the judge that according to the Department and the press, there is no money for treatment. Therefore prison is our only option.

Unregistered
    When asked by a judge yesterday about my prison recommendation, i informed the judge that according to the Department and the press, there is no money for treatment. Therefore prison is our only option.
    So what happened?

Unregistered

When there is no one who will work this job for **** wages, the only option can again be Jail or Prison!

Unregistered
    So what happened?
    He went to Prison. No where else to put him here in Jacksonville. Jail does not want them and we have no money for TX.

Unregistered
    All of you malcontents. Stop whining and bellyaching. You have a job to do so just do it. Each and every one of you knew how much you were being paid when you took the job. Some of you should not be here in the first place. If you want a higher paying job, then I would suggest that you a apply for another position for the state of Florida

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast