King Houses to get his job back
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

King Houses to get his job back

Snorting is ok I guess. Translate to spanish if you don't get it.

Re: King Houses to get his job back

Are you serious? WOW! Arbitration?

You no good low life rat *******. Don't get mad when people don't support you te next time you get in trouble you piece of human excrement. Like I always said, time to get out of law enforcement. We eat our own and expect the public to support us just because.

You can't be serious ! Getting in trouble doing police work getting screwed over by the brass or the city and winning your case in arbitration is great. But when you take it upon yourself to use illegal drugs and you know that we get random drug tests and you get caught, shame on you and no there is no place in Law Enforcement for that person. We have approximately 20 officers assigned to the CST, ACE, SOU and so on to arrest and convict users, sellers and traffickers and now a Cop that conducts himself in that same manner can still be a cop no way. Hell, Lets just bring back Tavss !!!! or all the others who also failed the random drug test and knew they were doing something that could possibly get them fired and still rolled the dice. And to think this department cares more about the AVL Wow!!!!

Snort away boyz. SNORT AWAY! Was not an Arbitration. The "Good Job" Manager approved it. I thought he was hired to end corruption.

Great job by all. Thanks.

I concur. Good job!

Quote of the Day: Don't get high on your own supply.

I hear that negotiations are underway to bring Quintana back to work after he completes his reduced gun trafficking sentence for snitching.

Rush Rush in the Yayo! Great somg.

Is the FOP ok with King coming back?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast