New Era

Thread: New Era

New Era

I'm glad to see the new faces and positive changes being done with the department. Its nice to see all the officers having a positive attitude, good moral, and overall satisfaction with the new direction this agency has taken.

Re: New Era

Quote Originally Posted by happy citizen
    I'm glad to see the new faces and positive changes being done with the department. Its nice to see all the officers having a positive attitude, good moral, and overall satisfaction with the new direction this agency has taken.
    Yehright

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yehright

I thought all the problems was with the old administration? Word is things are improving over there.

Yehright

I thought all the problems was with the old administration? Word is things are improving over there.
    Its always Utopia in the beginning but lets see

As the Senior, Special Assistant Head of all that is clerical, administrative, and paper clip related in this department, I will not stand for this hatred and disrespect you people have for me! From now on all overtime slips will be signed in your own blood and approved by at least seven different supervisors. Officers working the toll detail will stand outside their vehicle and at attention at all times. YOU will learn to fear the short sleeve shirt and seventies tie when I approach you or YOU will feel the wrath of the mighty pocket protector!!

Now if you will excuse me, I have a stapler that needs to be inventoried and refilled.

This department has no respect for the workers and senior officers.

I would like to take the time to thank all the police officers in Bay Harbor Island,
    as a longtime resident 30+ years I do see a marked improvement, Especially in the way the department treats the citizens, with new found respect and courtesy, especially during school hours,
    thank you all.

bob's dog

new era

He He He Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho!