Slam Fest - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slam Fest

Re: Slam Fest

If you feel the MOD has violated the ToU you can report him or her to MOD1 who will look into it. If violations have been made the MOD will deal with it, I have seen MODs removed for less.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you feel the MOD has violated the ToU you can report him or her to MOD1 who will look into it. If violations have been made the MOD will deal with it, I have seen MODs removed for less.
    How do you do that? Might as well. He deleted entire threads when he had the opportunity to redact portions. Seems to be agenda driven.

If you don't think Mod 1 comes on this board and checks out everyone's work you must be mistaken. He does often. So please don't try to scare me, it wont work. As for deleting threads or posts, here is a reply from Mod 1 from a Collier Co SO thread that will give you some idea of why things are done in a certain way http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtop...84873#p1084873

[quote=MOD 1]
    Quote Originally Posted by "mod 167":kgeultnq
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh MOD, just because you delete something does mean it didn't happen or continues to happen. Removed by Mod 167 for ToU violations: Accusations of wrong doing or illegal action without posting your name is against the ToU.
    Shame on you for covering up the truth.
    Thi!s post is vague enough that it shouldn't be deleted as it is obviously my opinion.
    Stop being a coward and accusing deputies of breaking the rules or the law. Be responsible and do the right thing by filing a PRB report or advise your supervisor. Posting this information on this website anonymously will not resolve the problem... Be part of the solution and not the problem; do the right thing and file a complaint at CCSO!

Mod 167
    I figured I would jump in here due to somebody reporting a couple of posts on this thread about Mod 167's actions.

When posting allegations, one thing you need to think about is can the agency start an IA from the information in my post? This means is the allegation linked to a named person, a easily identifiable person, or easily identifiable group of individuals.

For example, you would not say that Sgt Smith was late every day and leaving early. You also would not say that the Sgt in charge of traffic drinks on the job. Finally, you would not say something along the lines that the deputies in the medical unit take turns sleeping.

It's pretty common sense. If anyone has a question or comment, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mod 1[/quote:kgeultnq]

Mod 673 stated it the best by the below quote
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 673
    Mod1 can see everything I do. I have no capability to hard delete anything. When something disappears, it goes to a private forum for further review.

Most topics involve the sheriff, administration, policies, etc. Some things have to be removed because of violations of terms of the site. So naturally, and unfortunately, it puts me in a position that makes it seem I have some sort of ties to administration if I have to remove something in violation. I can't help anyone with this assumption. I suppose you could report your assumptions to mod1, as he is the only person who knows who I am. I'm sure every forum has this same issue...as most issues are about agency leadership...and some of it has to be moderated. And the cycle continues. Been going on for years. The last moderator was accused of the same thing. Same old song.

I thought Mod was out of the hallway but Ive analyzed the posts and determined she isn't BUT IS close to the hallway ESPECIALLY KR who is proud of her cartoon moniker. The funny thing is we KNOW all those childish ridiculous racist comments are her and her group BUT they like when the chief gets slammed or pro union or high turnover rates are mentioned. Its evident there is truly no peace or unity in the hallway or at the top.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12