Doo-Doo Hitting Fan

Lightbulb Doo-Doo Hitting Fan

http://www.veniceflorida.com/feature...ho-blocked.htm
    "Venice Police Sgt. Ron Perisho likes action and confrontation. He's an action figure kind of guy looking for trouble in order to bring it down hard. According to Perisho's immediate supervisor, Lt. Todd Resch, if Perisho isn't getting enough action, he'll create some, even if it puts his fellow cops in harm's way. Why? For the fun of it, apparently. In Perisho's own words, as quoted by Resch, "I like to f*ck with scumbags."

Hey Sarge Dr. Bend Over is read for you now. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Re: Doo-Doo Hitting Fan

So between these two Alfred E. Newman's (what me worry) how many IA investigations have they had and still kept their rank?

http://m.heraldtribune.com/fullStory.as ... /131109814

Keep trying to convince us it wasn't just a slap on the wrist.. Maybe if you say it enough, you'll start believing it! He gets 40hrs unpaid "suspension" for being able to continually create a hostile work environment?? They aloud him to continue to supervise the squad AFTER 250 wrote a memo to Admin stating "the squad is afraid of retribution and won't work after I leave at 1am".. They were told MULTIPLE times by various people that the guy was a liability to his subordinates and ESCALATED situations and they STILL let him supervise that squad?? I remember talking to a few of them an they stated that they advised they were scared $hitless what 267 would do... That's textbook hostile work environment..

So day shift is going to be saddled with the pocket rocket after his 40hr suspention, huh.
    Now that season is here, I wonder how long it will be before he loses it when an old snowbird says or does something to set him off.

Here is the thing that realy makes me sick about the d*ck. He cries that he has two kids and that a demotion would kill him in taking care of them.
    That takes some real nads to use his kids as a f*cking excuse for not demoting him.

Where the h*ll is his concern when he out scr*ewing around all night?
    Which brings up another point.
    How in the h*ll is he going to get up early enough for day shift after be up all night?

My money is beting that he will not make it six months before he has IA on him again.

Hey, get off Ron's back. I will have you know that while Marty Black was here he thought Ron was one of the finest officers that ever sucked up to him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unregistered

Finally

This ass was finally “forced to retire “ , he would have been fired anywhere else but he was a good old boy. Forced out for another episode of verbal Racial discrimination of an officer. Hostile work environment (stay away).