The way we are treated - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The way we are treated

turd terd terd the terd is the word. super j......stay away from law enforcemnt three strikes your out terd. border patrol, pine crest and sm. get outtttttttt. who else struck out??????????? hint he was here twice and at mia.....hummmmmmm. swater too rite.....hope he is not involved in anything there guys. did he also do FHP....

Re: The way we are treated

I guess in speaking the truth, people got offended and we got edited.
    Landa (Edited to conform with Terms of Use) is not a leader. He is an enabler. He enables certain people to drink and drive in patrol cars, batter civilians, sexually harass female employee, create a hostile work environment by allowing a psycho to do whatever he wants to cover his and his (Edited to conform with Terms of Use) son's wrong and illegal activities.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1912370
    I guess in speaking the truth, people got offended and we got edited.
    Landa (Edited to conform with Terms of Use) is not a leader. He is an enabler. He enables certain people to drink and drive in patrol cars, batter civilians, sexually harass female employee, create a hostile work environment by allowing a psycho to do whatever he wants to cover his and his (Edited to conform with Terms of Use) son's wrong and illegal activities.
    I guess these rumors were true too...LOL

Unregistered

Mikey!

Long time, Mike!

la style seve

wtf

The men you are writing about (except terd) are all good people. The chief has done all the right moves. Are you upset or maybe jealous of the way things are going. Man get a hobbie or pet your cat. This place is nothing like anywhere else. It's getting better little by little. Rene has and always treated all with respect and dignity. Don't go there. So to put is simple FKU.Q

Unregistered
    So much better with NO DISPATCHERS / SHORT OF OFFICERS / NO RECRUITS ON THE HORIZON / NO RAISE IN THE LAST 6 OR 7 YEARS / NO POLICE CARS / NO CONTRACT / USELESS UNION / PROMOTING OR NOT PUNISHING F! UPS! / NO TRAINING BECAUSE OF PATROL SHORTAGE / CITY MANAGER WITH A PERSONAL AGENDA / Yes, we are sooo much better my Friend

Unregistered

wow

Everything you said you stressed out burned out ass wipe is stupid and has nothing to do with Landa. He has been chief two years dork. And yes he is fighting for a raise shit head. We have ot, not like with your hero omc. We have new cars ****, U r driving one. What u don't have is a girl. She is with a real man. Sooooo get your facts straight **** head. Hi omc, fish and Richard (****)...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12