Major Garcia - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Garcia

Re: Major Garcia

Just give PEREZ a call. He will have more than one drink with you. It's in his blood.

Smile Re: Major Garcia

Does anyone know what police experience garcia has other than 2 years as a chief? Just curious

Sure.
    He is a career school cop in three Mickey Mouse districts - unlike ours.

He has an online degree.

He is a self promoter.

He has allegedly crossed a lot of people and will more than likely do the same here.

He has a checkered past.

He has been allegedly involved in questionable business contracts and left districts with messy record keeping, according to news reports.

He has a personal company that specializes in school security and policing cause he is an "expert" so says he.

He is short.

He was not recommended to take over Miami Dade College by the former Director Ron Grimming, who is a legendary police icon with the highest ethical standing.

He is "buddies" with Muppet.

In other words, he is a perfect fit for us. :?

Birds of a feather sure flock together. Boy, I could swear we had a lot of this going on here before and it seems to be back. Huh?

Command Staff Photo
    ops: :? :shock: :roll: :twisted: :cop: :cry:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 3253,d.eW0

Seems being a "chief-wiefy" is all our new dr. or major or whatever he is ever wanted to be. Great...another little man with a big ego. FAU rejected him.
    This is just sad.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 3336,d.eW0

Man, there just seems to be a ton of questionable transactions with Dr. Major Little Man.

Chief, so you mean to tell me you don't have any confidence in any of us and went outside to bring in this?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 8011,d.eW0

Just last year, when Dr. Major Little Man was sliming his way around, looking for a top-cop school police job, and Muppy the Muppett was feeling the pressure to get the hell out of the City, where he was never respected; both of these bozos applied for the Palm Beach School Police chief's job.

Neither got the job, but Hector (can I call you that for the purpose of this post please Dr. Major Little Man) later confided in someone, telling them he would "crush" Muppet in the interview process and didn't apply for our department.

It will only be a matter of time before the backstabbing starts. These types of egos and personalities can't help themselves. Chief, you can lock the barn door, but the horse has already been stolen.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 5469,d.cGU

Hector,

I am pleased to see you are being well received at your new assignment. It comes as no surprise that the good people at School Board Police can see right through your shenanigans and troubled past. I am confident, as with all of your previous assignments, that your true colors will shine and your ego will get in the way of truly serving the men and women of school police.

Just wanted to send my regards and, if you notice, I don't post anonymously.

RM

Quote Originally Posted by Rick THE BOSS Moss
    Hector,

I am pleased to see you are being well received at your new assignment. It comes as no surprise that the good people at School Board Police can see right through your shenanigans and troubled past. I am confident, as with all of your previous assignments, that your true colors will shine and your ego will get in the way of truly serving the men and women of school police.

Just wanted to send my regards and, if you notice, I don't post anonymously.

RM

Why thank you for your warm wishes Rick. How is your job as a hospital security guard going for you?

HG

I spoke with someone at Miami Dade College that knows and worked with Dr. Garcia. They told me he thinks his initials HG stand for Holy Grail because his ego is so big and he thinks he is so much smarter than everyone. The person even told me he made people stand up when he walked in a room.
    Great, as if we don't have enough big heads and ego maniacs at the top that claim to be genius'.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast