Major Garcia - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Garcia

Re: Major Garcia

Quote Originally Posted by o-boy
    Here we go again blaming hurley. Guy is long gone and who gives a crap. The fact is we went outside for a promotion and its not like we brought in a superstar. Major or Dr. whatever the hell he is, he has a laundry list of garbage and is just another self promoter like moffett.
    Who cares if they bring in the entire Chicago, and New York mob to work here. Even if they do that we still better off than when Hurley was chief.

Sure Bob....keep thinking hat if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by o-boy
    Here we go again blaming hurley. Guy is long gone and who gives a crap. The fact is we went outside for a promotion and its not like we brought in a superstar. Major or Dr. whatever the hell he is, he has a laundry list of garbage and is just another self promoter like moffett.
    What until you see who's getting promoted next... Such a travesty... Talk about hook up! Moffett you could at least promote someone who could actually handle a captain's position instead of just looking "pretty" sitting behind a desk and not supervise anyone FOR YEARS!! Come on dude. This one is even worse than the Hurley stupid promotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Intradouchingmyself
    I wanted to take a moment to intra-douche myself I am Dr. Hector Garcia and you can call me major or doctor. Ian hired me because he doesn't have any faith in Deputy Chief Kitchell. I am also taller than Manny.
    I heard he sent an email to let everyone know They must call him Major Garcia but he can call them by their first name. Nice way to start off hector.

I will call
    Him JAIL bird GARCIA. WHAT A TEAM MA and GARCIA and power hungry moffett. We are all screwed at SB.

MA us too busy chasing the rookies at the academy . He is harmless! Sorry Flores you are getting replaced... Already!

Quote Originally Posted by Tell me
    I will call
    Him JAIL bird GARCIA. WHAT A TEAM MA and GARCIA and power hungry moffett. We are all screwed at SB.

Hurley get off this forum. We know its you criticizing Moffett. You had your turn and you blew it. Now go away and leave us alone. Loser!

Heres the kicker. No pun intended:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 6854,d.b2I

The Dolphins are giving him a look.

This is getting old, I need a drink.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast