Litigation = Osborne - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Litigation = Osborne

What happened?

That is good OZZ, what happened?

Congrats Guys its great to see your dept. heading in the right direction.

I'm honestly surprised the chief still has a job at this point. He's the person most responsible for the actions of all these incompetent fools.

It is also surprising that the chief is still there, he is held responsible for the good or bad of the department. In other words, he allowed Ozz and others to treat officers in an unfair and biased manner. He knew what was going on and did NOTHING to stop it or correct it. It is now obvious why Dummy had to pack his bags for the SO. According to OZZ's minion, Ozz did more than anyone have done for the department, you are right. He made working there hell except for his boys and girls (PSU), I would always think highly of him if he helped me get promoted especially if I don't deserve it. Keep singing that tune LT, he is no longer there to protect you and the incompetence he put in place.

I heard that the wiz of oz applied for a position with the pasco/hernando police academy but his degree from FMU is not accredited. His degree impressed the chief that the wiz of oz was promoted several times to reach the rank of assistant chief, I am saying the chief did not make one mistake, he did it over and over again. He also promoted minions of oz that possess the same impressive educational background. The chief is a comedy act, what's next a degree from Publix? You can also hold a position open for someone working on a degree while paying him a sergeant salary. I want to say he is the best chief if you ask him!

Osborne who?

Unregistered
    Does anyone remember the name of the short asst. chief, I also believed he worked in k-9 at some point?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12