Trooper stops Sheriff - Page 29
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Unregistered
    Just imagine if the sheriff was black..it would have been race related...shows to you out that everything is not black and white

Unregistered
    Get over this already

Unregistered
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !
    Ask your recruiter.

Unregistered
    Watts needs a big unlubed **** up her big butt

Unregistered
    No one is above the law. Just abide by the rules and you should be fine.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one is above the law. Just abide by the rules and you should be fine.
    Could have fooled me. There is a reason why they call it the Brotherhood of Silence.

Unlike some of the public i actually respect law enforcement but i also know that they are human just like i am. We all make mistakes and there are those in law enforcement who are just as bad as the lowest scumbags they arrest.

Power corrupts , Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Unregistered
    wow so I can just buy that same kind of vehicle put those lights on it and do what I want yeah that's the way we should be thinking wow talk about common sense they could be people pulling over women late at night with vehicles like this and raping them

Unregistered
    Lol that same sheriff was arrested for destroying documents and released a pistol in evidence breaking the law .......end of story he was corrupt and got what he deserves

Unregistered

Lightbulb get it str8

1. That Sheriff never had FULL support from his people even though he helped everyone. He's a soldier. He did a lot of god things in Liberty and was very active in the community.

2. F.D.L.E. made a huge mistake and arrested him only to have it blow-up in their faces. They looked ridiculous. Trial by jury and he was acquitted unanimously in 10 minutes. Boy, the SAO was so maddd it was hilarious ! LOL !

3. He and his wife had a falling out and then a nasty divorce. She's grass roots Liberty County and didn't have him supported in the AOR so he lost the election.

4. Now he's a truck driver.

5. I am sure that you're all super happy because it's we are just that way, we love to see others suffer, crash and burn.

He must be as sickened by what law enforcement has become as am I. I can deal with criminals and bad guys all day long, it's the corrupt and "me"-sided administrators that are the poison nowadays. Promises of promotion, advancement,a special shift, a piece of equipment, a car whatever makes LEO's nowadays sell their souls to the devil for peanuts. Very little camaraderie today. Lots & Lots of hate here. Glad I'm retired, collecting 100% of my salary and my house is paid off.

Good luck to all you good guys out there.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast