Trooper stops Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Trooper stops Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Holy Smokes, Who in the heck is this this idiot Trooper? I am thinking this trooper just bit off more than he can chew. Since when does a Sheriff need to tell a trooper what he is doing on a interstate doing anything. right about now this trooper is just waiting for the inspector General investigation to begin. I hope the idiot looses his job. You can't make this crap up. You can't fix stupid.
    You know, when I watch this video I just get sick. This trooper is a complete idiot! I feel so sorry for the vast majority of the patrol who just great cops. I feel sorry you have an idiot for a Colonel who condones rogue a$$holes like this. He was fine stopping the man, but what an arrogant idiot this boy is. It just didn't have to go down like that. The members of the patrol who will all be painted with a broadbrush struck because of the actions of dip sticks like him.

That would be Sgt. Lanam, out of Troop L, Ft. Pierce. Sheriff Nick Finch of Liberty County was arrested by FDLE shortly after that incident.

It sounded like the Deputy said "I am the legal Sheriff of Liberty County"...that's pretty embarrassing if this Trooper mouthed of to the actual Sheriff not just a Road Deputy. I'm sure Colonel Brierton was thrilled when he saw this video...hey their might be a new opening for Sergeant in Troop L.

Sheriff Nick Finch was arrested for altering and destroying official court documents...he released a friend that was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon without a permit. Not that it was right of him to do that but the Trooper was definitely in the wrong in this particular incident.

Fhp another ass o trooper!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8uQFTRvlj ... 8uQFTRvlj4

If they show u Police ID turn off the camera and let them go. Once again you guys are looking like ****s.

If that is the same person who got arrested however different scenario, different thread. The point is this trooper/ has no business talking to a SHERIFF like that. Who does he think he is. It's apparent he was never in the service. Respect for authority and especially someone that severely out ranks you. As for enforcement on flashing lights. ok I get it but a little common sense. I can't recall in over 20 years of LE of an impersonator having that nice of a car and strobes etc. I call BS.

Wow. I hope your reading this Sgt. You are a dumb ass.

Some dumb Sergeants seem to make their way to the Ft. Pierce district, but there is still some good ones, and one of the bad ones is finally gone.

You people are such pieces of shit. Why would you bad mouth this Sgt if you have no idea what happened. This asshole sheriff was arrested a couple weeks later. So he deserved every right to be stopped and questioned. God damn this site is filled with babies.

Re: Fhp another ass o trooper!

read the above forum before you comment

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast