Trooper stops Sheriff
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Post Trooper stops Sheriff

[youtube:tjybpnvy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8uQFTRvlj4[/youtube:tjybpnvy]

Re: Trooper stops Sheriff

This trooper is an asshole ! This is just like Watts, and yes, you flash your headlamps to yield to folks at a four way for example, and let them have the right of way, and you can flash your headlights to advise another driver to move to the right and allow you to pass.

This moron should know that ? Also, if I stop anther LEO, and the badge comes out, it's : "Ok, have a nice day " ! This clown is just another black eye on our department, just like Watts. He has superiority issues obviously, Mr Big Shot. What a douche bag :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Just like Watts !
    This trooper is an asshole ! This is just like Watts, and yes, you flash your headlamps to yield to folks at a four way for example, and let them have the right of way, and you can flash your headlights to advise another driver to move to the right and allow you to pass.

This moron should know that ? Also, if I stop anther LEO, and the badge comes out, it's : "Ok, have a nice day " ! This clown is just another black eye on our department, just like Watts. He has superiority issues obviously, Mr Big Shot. What a douche bag :roll:
    No, this isn't like Watts. If it was like Watts, the Sgt. would have screamed hysterically at the Sheriff, held him at gunpoint and handcuffed him. Even the Sheriff says at the end "I was waiting for you to draw down on me" Wonderful reputation we have. I don't get it. Why do we have to be such assholes all the time to other LEO's/Agencies?

Who's the trooper with the " authority attitude ", anyone recognize this clown, and where this is ???

Quote Originally Posted by clown trooper ?
    Who's the trooper with the " authority attitude ", anyone recognize this clown, and where this is ???
    From the dialogue, you can determine it's on I-95 in Indian River County which is in Troop L.

wow I'm thinking that trooper just committed career suicide. What an idiot. That is like witting your own colonel. I just don't get it.

Unnecessary and inappropriate for the Trooper to be so adversarial with the Sheriff.

All the nonsense about catching impersonators driving around with police lights and badges "all the time" might not be "verifiable" either. I can count on the fingers of one hand how many I have caught; but maybe I just lead a sheltered life.

It was interesting to see Trooper "By The Book" / "Show Me The Law" back-up about a 1/4 or 1/2 mile (??) on the Interstate though. I could show him the law pertaining to that maneuver!

Even though that Trooper apparently has some years with FHP, it is still "rookie" behavior to allow your "emotions" to affect your common sense and your actions. He was evidently pissed off that he had to drive high-speed to catch up with the "felonious headlamp flasher", so once he discovered he was stopping an unmarked police vehicle, and the Sheriff stepped out with his Sheriff shirt, badge and ID case, he was aggravated. To simply say, "Have a safe trip home, Sheriff", and wave good-bye just never entered his mind.

Holy Smokes, Who in the heck is this this idiot Trooper? I am thinking this trooper just bit off more than he can chew. Since when does a Sheriff need to tell a trooper what he is doing on a interstate doing anything. right about now this trooper is just waiting for the inspector General investigation to begin. I hope the idiot looses his job. You can't make this crap up. You can't fix stupid.

I want to see Indian River SO get there, I don't foresee the trooper liking that outcome loll. What an arse. I'm thinking his days are numbered especially with that attitude. I'm sure this isn't the first complaint but to disrespect a Sheriff like that is very much conduct unbecoming of an officer at the least. This jerk is a supervisor's nightmare

Geeezzzz this is so embarrassing. This makes me so embarrassed to wear the same uniform as that Sgt. We were specifically told by the colonel to stop any enforcement of headlight flashing (if thats what the Deputy was doing). If it was for flashing emergency lights once the Trooper realized it was a LEO he should of just let him go on his way. If it really really bothered him he could of forwarded his concerns to that Deputy's supervisor or chain of command; that's why we have internal affair officers. We are not State Police to be Policing other agencies. I don't wish bad on anyone but I hope he learns his lesson through rhethe embarrassment portrayed in this video. Just my 2 cents....like it or not

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast