ABTS DEMISE? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ABTS DEMISE?

Re: ABTS DEMISE?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    "ALL"
    OK Internet Commando. I am calling you out. Start with A1 and go down the list. The less informed here would appreciate being enlightened by your knowledge. Tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey do you think there may be some truth to the elimination of Law Enforcement? Just look at some of the connections of the people that all of a sudden appear at the top.

Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Julie L. Jones, Executive Director
    Jim McCallister, Director, Office of Workforce Services

Law Enforcement Consolidation Task ForceTask Force Chair, Julie Jones, Executive Director, Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles

LAW ENFORCEMENT CONSOLIDATION TASK FORCEPG 22 Inspector generals' offices. Melinda Miguel was my team leader.
    PG 25 The team also explored whether agencies with regulatory functions need to have sworn people doing just regulatory inspections. And I've talked personally to Secretary O'Connell and Secretary Lawson about this. They have law enforcement personnel basically going in and doing inspections, and they're both looking at their particular operations and are going to come back before the committee sunsets with some recommendations. And they're actively pursuing some efficiencies now in how they run their operations.

Jeffrey S. Woodburn Deputy Secretary at Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
    Current Deputy Secretary at Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
    Past Deputy Policy Director at Executive Office of the Governor
    Staff Director- Government Efficiency Task Force at Executive Office of the Governor
    Attorney at Florida House of Representatives
    Attorney/Legislative Consultant at Legislative Consultant
    Attorney/Law Clerk at McConnaughhay, Duffy, Coonrod, Pope and Weaver, P.A.
    Intern Staff Attorney for Regulated Industries Committee at The Florida Senate
    Law Clerk at Marks Gray, P.A.
    We are all good

once all the lawsuits start filing in from anyone ever let go during a Branham IA, Tally politicians will take a closer look at ABT and realize it is turd sandwich. Nothing makes elected officials react more than money wasted....and not on them!

Nobody is filing a lawsuit. Let me tell you why. There is no basis for a civil action. It is a simple legal concept that you don't yet understand. The IG acted. The agency acted. The opportunity to go to PERC has passed. People that left without being fired have no legal recourse. IG didn't do anything not allowed by law. The agency didn't do anything not allowed by law. The departed employee is holding the bag. Accept it and move on. If you were so wrongfully terminated, you should have fought to the bitter end.

Quote Originally Posted by Dose of Reality
    Nobody is filing a lawsuit. Let me tell you why. There is no basis for a civil action. It is a simple legal concept that you don't yet understand. The IG acted. The agency acted. The opportunity to go to PERC has passed. People that left without being fired have no legal recourse. IG didn't do anything not allowed by law. The agency didn't do anything not allowed by law. The departed employee is holding the bag. Accept it and move on. If you were so wrongfully terminated, you should have fought to the bitter end.
    Even the ones that lost at PERC had a chance to appeal at the circuit level if they thought they had been wronged by the hearing officer. Move along nothin to see but your tired arse crying. DCF is looking for good investigators.

exABT
    ending your sworn is near it has been confirmd

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by exABT View Post
    Wait!! This can’t be correct! We have been told that”JW” has our backs!! Believe me, he will take good care of all of us!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by exABT View Post
    Confirmed by who?
    Look, I have a buddy that has a part time job at the Puzzle Palace. His PTSD keeps him limited to small tasks, so he dumps the trash cans. He told my friend who then told me a conversation was overheard. The conversation was "we love those guys"!!! "It is so much fun messing with them and we would be forced to play with the folks at HR and that is no fun". So there you have it. ABT is safe. Now before you discount this narrative remember it is as good and solid as your DAS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Confirmed by who?
    Look, I have a buddy that has a part time job at the Puzzle Palace. His PTSD keeps him limited to small tasks, so he dumps the trash cans. He told my friend who then told me a conversation was overheard. The conversation was "we love those guys"!!! "It is so much fun messing with them and we would be forced to play with the folks at HR and that is no fun". So there you have it. ABT is safe. Now before you discount this narrative remember it is as good and solid as your DAS.
    My LT has my back on my DAS. Since I’m a SRT member and senior agent I’m allowed to only do one inspection a day and go to bass pro shop everyday to get ideas on needed SRT equipment. He also continues to let me be a instructor even though my stats are the lowest in the state.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My LT has my back on my DAS. Since I’m a SRT member and senior agent I’m allowed to only do one inspection a day and go to bass pro shop everyday to get ideas on needed SRT equipment. He also continues to let me be a instructor even though my stats are the lowest in the state.
    Well. My LT says that the SRT trailer will be converted to a food truck and we will all be selling hotdogs outside the state building by Memorial Day.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast