H-T reporter flubbed BIG TIME on 20/20 - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: H-T reporter flubbed BIG TIME on 20/20

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Should mention here that a big part of the fact skewing came right here when the "justice" faction were able to get posts deleted that told the truth. But on the other hand the MOD did a pretty good job of removing their tons of defamatory, cursing, mean, obnoxious, threatening posts over the yearrs. I'm glad it's almost over but I doubt they'll stop.
    Do you remember when she signed in with her real name as a registered user to where she could edit & delete her own comments. She’d kick up a storm most often late at night slamming & cursing everyone and people would get highly offended and fire back at her. Then she removed her comments and go to her Web site and act all innocent saying cops were being mean to her and stalking her online. I remember she even called for an investigation. It was too funny because I was one of the ones she called out for being a bad cop but she only printed what I wrote and not what she did to start it. I was 17 at the time so I apologize if cops took the blame but how dumb can people be after all its a public board.

Quote Originally Posted by my bad
    Should mention here that a big part of the fact skewing came right here when the "justice" faction were able to get posts deleted that told the truth. But on the other hand the MOD did a pretty good job of removing their tons of defamatory, cursing, mean, obnoxious, threatening posts over the yearrs. I'm glad it's almost over but I doubt they'll stop.
    Do you remember when she signed in with her real name as a registered user to where she could edit & delete her own comments. She’d kick up a storm most often late at night slamming & cursing everyone and people would get highly offended and fire back at her. Then she removed her comments and go to her Web site and act all innocent saying cops were being mean to her and stalking her online. I remember she even called for an investigation. It was too funny because I was one of the ones she called out for being a bad cop but she only printed what I wrote and not what she did to start it. I was 17 at the time so I apologize if cops took the blame but how dumb can people be after all its a public board.
    Like you had said in your post before,arguing on the computer is like competing in the special olympics EVEN IF YOU WIN YOUR STILL A ****ING RETARD :snicker:

You're slinging that eff word all over Bradenton PD board + Manatee Sheriff board. Musta gotten a lot of negative feedback from your appearance on 20/20. Keep it clean, you're making CentralNY look bad.

The BBPD freaks have reduced themselves to the F-bombs after they were embarrassed for the second time on NATIONAL TELEVISION for screwing up a HOMICIDE INVESTIGATION.

What a bunch of LOSERS

Quote Originally Posted by my bad
    Yes, it's nicely printed and placed in the file for future civil lititation.

GREATEST I TOLD YOU SO IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET

It clearly showed that it was murder, not suicide.
    you are more observant than most idiots here. they are so screwed. nationwide the BBPD looks like idiots, again.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456